Bro, I'm Not Gay I Just Prefer Not To Answer

Hazel~

I arrived to school early the next day in hopes that I'll bump into someone from detention. And lucky me, I did. I saw Claire and Freddy walking my way. I really want to talk to them. I'm going to, and I mean I do spend time with them. They're cool.

"Hi Freddy and Claire." I sent them a warm smile and they quickly walked past me, totally ignoring me. Okay, maybe they weren't that cool. I walked to my locker and got everything I needed for class. Just as I was about to close it a figure stood beside me watching me.

"You're so cute." I quickly looked up and saw Erin smiling at me. I don't understand her at all. I mean I'm okay with her liking girls, but please don't bring me down with you. I like guys. I closed my locker and Erin lightly laughed. "Are you gay?" I asked her as we walked down the hallway together. The look on her face was blank. She didn't seem mad or anything.

"Bro I'm not gay. To be honest I don't understand the whole gender roles thing. I mean why does a girl have to like a guy. Why can't she just like anything. You know? I don't like genders." Is that even a thing? That's so stupid. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but that made no sense.

"So what do you identify yourself as?" I asked her as she flipped off some people she knew. "A chicken nugget." Okay, this conversation is over. I'm glad to have a friend, and hopefully me and Erin can remain friends, but she isn't the brightest human I know. Probably the least brightest.

"But listen kiddo Mommy has to go. Be good for me." She kissed me on the forehead and causally walked away. What the hell? Okay when I said I wanted a friend I meant someone a little like me. Oh god, Erin is so weird.

Ariana~

"A little girl on girl action." Lucas joked as we watched Erin kiss Hazel on the forehead. I didn't tell them that I have detention with those freaks. I know, "But Ariana, you're a goth weirdo. What the hell?" Well I have friends and in the "Goth" group I'm the coolest. Hazel has no friends and Erin is a weird, loud, gay flower child.

"I'm ditching." I said as the bell rung and people hurried to class. My friends agreed and we made our way outside and away from the school. I love ditching. Instead of being in there doing lame shit I'm doing whatever I want. I fucking hate school. Thank god I'll be done in a few months.

"Where were you after school yesterday Ari?" Kevin asked me. Like I said, I never told them about detention. "I got detention until 2 weeks before graduation." I said with a little laugh. Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing on earth. And in a way, it was. Fuck detention. Fuck everyone in that goddamn room. I hate them all.

"Oh my, look what we have here." I quickly turned to face the voice who just said that. It was Claire and Freddy. What the fuck are they doing here, talking to me?! "Get the fuck away!" I said as I stood up and faced them. Claire smirked and Freddy just smiled at my friends.

"Chill, Mr. Miller just asked us to make sure everyone went to class. I saw that you and your emo friends ditched, so I'm here to bring you back. Let's go cuts." Did she just call me cuts? I swear to God I hate this bitch. I grabbed my bag and followed these two idiots into the school, and into my class. I wish I was fucking dead.

Claire~

"And last but not least, Eiden." Mr. Miller said as Eiden quickly walked into the room. Eiden is real smart, but he's like really quiet. Like I don't think I've ever heard him talk before. You know if he wasn't such a nerd he could be really hot. I can see it in his face.

"Okay so the glee club said they already picked out the song they want you guys to sing." If they're picking it then it's going to be something so fucked up. I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I don't want people who look up to me with mad respect watching me sing some gay ass song about fucking New York or some shit. That's fucking dumb, and I will not do it.

"But we already have a song." Mr. Miller grabbed his laptop and looked for the email Ms. Stiles sent to him. She is such a bitch. When I was a Freshmen she use to be an English teacher and I swear to god everyone hated her. She would bitch if you only read 10 pages of your book, she would bitch if you didn't understand the homework, she would bitch if you couldn't type 20 sentences in less than 30 seconds. When I found out she was teaching glee I gladly signed up for honors English.

"The song is any song from the shrek soundtrack." Mr. Miller started laughing like it was so funny that we have to sing one of those horrible songs. "Um Mr. Miller? What is shrek?" Eiden asked and everyone stared at him. How does he not know what shrek is? Everyone knows what that is. What is he? Stupid?

"Oh friend," Erin dramatically wrapped her arm around Eiden's shoulders and continued. "It's one of the best movies ever." This is such bullshit. I just want this to be over so I can go to cheer practice.

"Can we do all star?" I asked since it was the only song I know and because everyone knows it. "Let's do tubthumping." Josh asked and Mr. Miller wrote it on the board. Wait a minute that wasn't in any of the shrek movies. What the hell? Since I didn't want to stay a minute longer I kept it to myself and read the lyrics. I can't believe that stupid club has me reading song lyrics so I can sing them. Fuck glee club.

-

"Again!" I yelled out to the Freshmen, making them start from the top. They're kind of remembering the moves, but they're working at different speeds. Olivia started the song from the top and they started dancing. It's important that they get this right.

"Lift higher Riley!" I yelled as Riley lifted the girl a little higher. "DO THE MOVES!" I yelled as the chorus came around. They're off beat. They suck. This needs to stop.

"Okay stop!" Olivia paused the music and everyone listened. "This is how it's supposed to look." All the cheerleaders got in formation. The song started and we all began to do the moves correctly. I stayed in the front and got lifted high by the only guy on the team.

The song ended and everyone clapped for us. The others rested as the newbies/ Freshmen gave it one more shot. I noticed how unfocused they just became. What the fuck are they doing? "Emily, you are about to flip! Pay attention!" Emily heard, and did as I said but now everyone else was looking behind me.

I turned around and saw Stacey walking through the doors wearing the uniform I told her to give back. She's got a lot of nerves coming back here after I kicked her off the team. "Stacey? What the hell are you doing here?" I calmly asked, saving my anger for later.

"Well," she flipped her shit dye blonde hair and dusted her uniform off. "I thought about what you said and I decided that I'm not off the team." Is this bitch serious right now? I hope she isn't. I'm praying that she's joking and she's just about to give the uniform back. But sadly she wasn't.

"Oh sweetie. I didn't give you an option. When I say you're done, you're done. And you were just the water girl babe." Everyone instantly let out "oohs" as Stacey stood there embarrassed. Lucky for her the guys weren't in here because that would have been bad.

"Remember Freshmen year you begged for a spot on the team and I gave you that backup uniform and told you to just stay behind everyone and do you're thing? Remember that?" Her face was bright red and she was breathing heavily. She asked for it.

"So give me back my uniform and stay the hell away from me and my team." Everyone cheered as tears slipped down her face. She's a huge bitch and I'm not sorry for doing that. I made Amanda walk to the bathroom with Stacey to get my uniform back. Once Amanda was back with it I began yelling at the Freshmen, trying to get them to cheer right. Ugh, being me is so hard and tiring. I need a nap.

AN: happy halloween you whores! jk i love you guys and you're not whores! have fun, get lots of candy, and be safe. comment, read, and vote. i love you guys so very much!!! byeee!!!