The Blind Side

Day one of sabotaging Stacey's life is a go. I told everyone to act as if that news didn't affect us and people are buying it. Stacey thinks I'm a loner now because I quit cheerleading which is what I want and need for her to think. It's all apart of the plan. My plan.

I waited behind the school for the guys as I heard the first bell go off. I was going to be late and they still didn't show. What the hell! Now that I'm no longer a cheerleader I have to be early to all of my classes and have amazing grades and stay under the radar.

I paced back and forth and when I looked up I saw the group walking towards me. I threw my hands up at them while furrowing my eyebrows and they just shrugged.

"Okay we're here chill." Josh said as everyone got closer. I took a deep breath and got ready to explain my plan.

"Baby gate." I smiled at everyone as they stared at me with confusion written all over their faces. "I don't understand." Eiden said and I rolled my eyes and began explaining.

-

We all stood outside of the gym doors making sure Erin was all ready to go. "Do you remember your lines?" I asked her as she adjusted her outfit.

"Yes. Don't worry, I got this." I nodded and we all hid as she walked into the gym room where they would be. Where I should be. With them. The cheerleaders.

"Hi my name is Ms. Hills, and...." The door closed and we could no longer hear her. We could only see her and some of the girls staring at her. I really hope that this works.

Erin~
"Hi my name is Ms. Hills and I'm from a school who's name I'll rather not say and today I'm here to talk to you guys about pregnancy." I put down my fake suitcase and adjusted my glasses and looked at all of the cheerleaders. They're judging me.

"So let's talk about all the bad things that happens to you when you get pregnant." I smiled and got ready to pull out some fake pamphlets that Eiden and Hazel made for me.

"Um excuse me," I turned around and saw Stacey standing front and center, eyeing me down with her arms crossed against her chest. She doesn't scare me. "But I'm pregnant and I can tell you that nothing bad happens." I smirked at her and put them away and grabbed my clipboard.

"Well then since you're pregnant would you mind answering some questions that only nonpregnant girls would get wrong?" She shook her head and I walked over to her.

How hasn't she noticed that it's me behind these glasses? She must be really stupid then. "I'll start off easy." She nodded and the girls got closer to us. I felt the others watching me and for some reason that eased my mind.

"How many months are you?" She quickly looked around the room trying to think of an answer. "6 weeks." I nodded began to write on my clipboard. "And what size is your baby?"

She thought about it again but was a lot quicker with her answer. "It's the size of an apple." Moron.

"Has the baby been kicking a lot?" The girls watched Stacey think of her answer and I wanted to laugh at how dumb they all are. "Every moment of the day." Her answers aren't making any sense.

"And what is your baby's gender?" I looked at her from behind my clipboard as she thought about it. She'll never make it in the acting world. "I don't know yet. I haven't gave birth yet." I pressed my lips together and wrote down nonsense on my clipboard. I wrote more and more and more aggressively, making all of the girls look at me.

"What did she score?" One of the girls asked as I fake gasped at my clipboard. I looked up, adjusted my glasses, and smiled at them. "She got them all wrong." I gave them all a toothy smile and walked out as they all had their mouths open.

"Nice job. Now get the hell away from me." Claire said once I got out from the gym room. We all nodded and went our separate ways.

-

Claire~
Keeping a low profile is so hard and it sucks. Some people still think I'm in charge and I constantly have to tell them to give their attention to Stacey. I really want all of the attention back though. I miss it.

I heard laughs coming from my old table and I looked over and saw everyone laughing and messing with each other. I miss them. I miss my girls.

"If you're going to be depressed go sit with the emos or something." Ariana said as her and her friends sat down at our table. I now hangout with Ariana and she's not that bad, but she's not my girls.

"I'm not depressed. I just really want this plan to work." I told her as I started to eat my lunch. "And it will. If I'm in charge everything will go according to plan." I nodded and lightly smiled at Ariana as she started to talk to her friends. I really miss them.

After we all served our daily detention Freddy and I walked to my house together because my parents wanted to talk to him. We didn't drive because his car is in the shop and I walked today because I didn't want to bring more attention to myself.

I'll admit, I like walking home sometimes. We live in San Diego. The weather is nice and I like to listen to my music and look at all the palm trees as I walk. I like it.

Freddy was currently talking about how crazy our Art teacher is for assuming that we can paint like Picasso and Van Gogh, and I agree with him.

"It's like what he said the other day. If we can't do it then why are we even in his class." He said and I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Yeah. Some of us are stuck in that class." I told him and he agreed with me. Sometimes talking to Freddy isn't nauseating. Only when he's not talking about humping girls.

"Yeah but if he was actually good I think I could be a good painter." Freddy said and I agreed with him. I was about to say something when a black SUV pulled up to us causing us to both stop talking and to turn to the vehicle.

The window rolled down and Stacey appeared smiling at us. "Freddy I need baby money." She said as she laughed at the dude in her car joke.

"What for? I gave you money this morning." He said and there was a look in his eyes that I've never seen before. It was sadness. Defeat. The last of his dignity leaving his body.

"I'm pregnant so I'm going to need money to feed me and the baby." Stacey smiled as she held her hand out, waiting on Freddy to give her some money. I watched as Freddy got his wallet out and gave her hundred dollars.

Once she had it she smiled and put it in her purse. "Oh and Claire," Please tell me how the girls are doing! Please, please, please!

"You look ugly today." Stacey flashed me her smile before letting out her ugly laugh and driving away. I hope she crashes.

"Come on." I said to Freddy as we continued to walk to my house.