Cheerleaders Aren't Real Bullies

Erin~

"Can tomorrow never come? Or can you guys just kill me and dump me in the ocean?" I asked my two best friends as they laughed at me. It was right after school and I had to help set up the gym room along with everyone else who was in the decorating committee. It was only 10 of us, and we were stuck in the gym room with the cheerleaders and a few football players. The cheerleaders were practicing and the football guys were watching.

"You should have listened to me and Issac, but no. You said "I'll do it later." and you never did. Funny how that works." Marie joked and Issac laughed. I did say that, and I say a lot of things, but I don't mean must of it. "Shut up losers." I laughed out and they laughed even harder. I hate them a lot sometimes, but they're my best friends. I love them.

"Hey! Morons!" Knowing that it was us we turned around to face Claire and a group of powerful looking cheerleaders staring right at us. "We're trying to practice and do something right with our lives unlike you. So shut the hell up and continue being total wastes of space, not saying shit else." I turned back around and quietly did what I was doing which was hanging up decorations.

"Who the fuck does that bitch think she is bossing us around. I hate her." Issac whispered to us. I took a look at Claire and saw how focused she was with teaching the Freshmen cheerleaders the basic moves and stuff. You can tell she's serious about cheering. It's her life. Without it she would just be another rich blond girl, using daddy's money to buy her things.

"That's bullying. She called us morons and said we're waste of space. I want to kill myself now." I heard Issac laughed. Claire is such a bitch. Just an hour ago me and her were coming up with songs, and we got along perfectly. She's just a fake and I'm not going to worry about that two-face bitch.

"Nah, cheerleaders aren't real bullies." I said as I made up my mind on Claire. She's just fake and afraid to be different.

Claire~

I didn't feel bad about yelling at what's her face and her friends. I need to focus, and these Freshmen suck ass. Why are they so bad? They managed to try and look cute in there uniforms, but failed at getting the moves right. They got to go. I sat back as I watched Vicky and Lizzie try to help the poor souls of the Freshmen, but that's not going to help them.

Finally snapping I got up and walked over to them, pissed. It's been two weeks. They should know this by now. "Listen up! Stop what you are doing and listen to me right now!" Instantly every single person in the gym room stopped and faced me. God, I don't need this right now. "I'm talking only to the cheerleaders!" Then everyone got back to what they were doing.

"You Freshmen girls fucking suck, okay? You just suck. This is week 2 and I've only taught you 5 things. What the fuck!" They all looked scared, ashamed, sad, angry. It ranged on, but that was the main things I saw on their faces.

"When me and these girls first started on the team we learned a total of 20 different moves. In one day." They stared at me and the other cheerleaders, amazed as I went on. "To be honest I don't have to let any Freshmen on this team, but I'm trying to be nice. I wanna leave this team in good hands once I'm off to college." None of them are going to make it. This team has to be in the best hands once me and the girls leave.

"Just pay close attention. If you still don't get it I'm giving your positions to new kids." Olivia smiled at me as her and the girls started from the top. They got a bit better, but not by that much. Fuck, they suck.

"Why is Freddy and his friend's here?" I heard Stacey ask from behind me. She's late. "I don't know. Why the fuck are you so late?" I paid close attention to see who I was going to put on the team. I gotta let one of them on. "You were an hour late so don't ask me why I was so late." I blew my whistle at the girls, making them stop. I slowly turned to Stacey and I promise you I'm trying to stop myself from being petty.

"I have a reason as to why I was late and as to why I'm going to be late for awhile. I don't even have to defend myself, seeing that I am the captain of this team. I make the rules. And you, you aren't even a cheerleader, remember?" Stacey quickly nodded her head, making sure no one heard what I said. She was embarrassed. I'm embarrassed at how hard she's trying.

Stacey does nothing for our team, and she's being a big bag of dicks. It would be sad if she was to be kicked out. Oops. "You're out. Take off your uniform and hand in your things." I wasn't even looking at her and I know her mouth was wide open in shock. Hey, that's what happens when you're a huge bitch to someone in charge of you. She let out a breath and stormed out of the gym room and I felt super happy. I just love tormenting people and making their life's a living hell.

"Everyone up and at em. You got learning to do."

AN: I'm still shook about the the walking dead. If you haven't seen it I will not say anything, but get ready to die because the whole fandom is pretty much dead now. But here's the update, I hope you enjoy. Make sure you vote, comment, and share for the next update!!! Thanks loves <3