This Isn't A Showcase, So Please Don't

A FEW DAYS LATER

Eiden~

Today was the day that we perform and I'm not ready. I remember my lines, even though I didn't have any. The glee club wants us to die, and that's just what we're about to do. Everyone skipped 7 and 8th period to watch the showcase thingy. We're were the opening act, then glee, and then open house for parents to look around and see what the school has to offer. Since we are the detention gang we had to serve and get people refreshments. I didn't really mind but I would rather be at home alone than doing this.

"Do what we practiced and don't let these people scare you." Mr. Miller prepped us backstage and I noticed that Freddy wasn't here. "Freddy isn't here." I whispered to Claire and she saw too.

"Dumbass didn't show." Mr. Miller stopped talking and everyone looked around. He wasn't here and he wasn't going to show. Now he can't graduate with us. That kind of blows. The Principal started to introduce us and Mr. Miller walked off stage, wishing us luck before he did so.

"Here is the detention kids dedicating their performance to the glee club." We all got in formation. Everyone clapped and cheered and the curtains raised. Our backs were facing everyone so they couldn't see our faces.

The song started and the front row (Erin, Josh, and Claire) quickly spun around and started dancing and sung the chorus. My row (Me, and Ariana) spun around and did the same thing as the others. Everything was going okay. A few kids started laughing and mostly everyone was recording. They were enjoying this. Thank god I was all the way in the back. I hate being front and center.

Hazel gracefully came front and center and started singing the lady part as we all did dance moves in the background. Erin came next to Hazel and started singing,

"He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the best time" 

The chorus came again and we all sung and dance. It was Freddy's solo coming up next and he wasn't here. I kept dancing to the chorus as Claire grabbed an extra microphone and hopped off the stage. We gave her more time so we sang the chorus again and again. We stopped once she gave the mic to Freddy and he started singing his solo.

The chorus came again and this time Freddy was with us and we were doing ten times better. The song ended and everyone cheered for us. I smiled with everyone else as everyone went crazy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the glee club!" We yelled into the microphone and ran off stage to let the glee club perform. We were amazing. I can't believe it. That was so much fun!

"You guys were great!" Mr. Miller said as we all changed into our serving outfits. Mr. Miller is a cool guy. I really wish he was a teacher because he's amazing at what he's doing. He just made 7 kids who swore on the bible that we wouldn't do any of this, but we did. He needs some type of medal or something. Most teachers can't even get their students to do homework, but Mr. Miller managed to make us do that. Wow.

-

Claire~

Thank god I won't be here next year because the Freshmen that will be here next year are really ugly and small. If acne was a party this would be it. They all looked like geeks and I refuse to serve them. I stood on the wall like a wallflower and pulled my phone out since my friends were doing other things.

"You look so cute." I quickly turned around and saw Jackson smiling at me. He is so cute.

"You can't be in here. This is for parents who have kids coming here next year." I told him, making sure no one saw him. We can't be seen together. It's too risky.

"Everyone is in the gym dancing to gay music and you're in here and I wanted to see you." I just can't stand how cute he is. Since no one was looking I kissed him and we made out for a good 10 seconds. I lead him to the nearest darkest room so we could continue.

Josh~

"Why do people want to wonder off inside of a school after school hours?" Erin asked as me and her went to look for Claire. It was almost time for us to show the kids around and Claire just went missing. Pretty princess is being rude.

"Horny teens these days." Erin groaned and I continued. "Getting pregnant and shit." She groaned again and I laughed. I kept saying gross things and Erin kept getting mad. "Fucking stop Josh!" I laughed out loud as parents nearby covered their kids ears.

"Watch your mouth." Erin flipped me off and we continued to search. A few moments later Erin got a text and started texting. Why are people so addicted to those things? Let me stop because I'm addicted too. Since Erin wasn't paying attention she didn't know that she was about to walk into a classroom door.

Just as I was about to tell her the door flew open scaring both me and Erin and the two people in the room. "What the fuck! You guys scared me." Erin cried out as she clutched her heart. What the fuck were Claire and Jackson doing alone, in the art room? Famous for making out and nearly having sex.

"Sorry-"

"Hey guys. Claire, can I talk to you?" Freddy asked, appearing behind me and Erin. And once again me and her got scared. Fuck them! Claire agreed and her and Freddy walked away. Now it was three.

"Do you know where Nick is?" Why does Erin need to know where Nick is? I thought we had a job! "I'll take you." And now it was just me. Great, gotta show these kids around.

THE NEXT DAY

Claire~

For some strange reason it was really warm out, so we were having lunch outside. I sat at the table, relaxing in the sun as the girls talked about who was coming onto the team. Get this, no one is coming on because those Freshmen sucked ass. We'll let the other classes sign up, only if they are good.

"Claire? Can we please talk?" This voice sounded so familiar yet so unfamiliar. It sounded scared, and hurt. I looked up, removing my sunglasses as I did so. Standing before me was Stacey. I stood up to get a better look at her and she looked bad. Ew.

"I'm listening." I crossed my arms over my chest and she let out a sad breath. She grabbed my forearm and lead me somewhere away from everyone. I know she did not just grab my arm. "What's your problem?" I asked her as I rubbed my now bruised arm.

"You gotta let me back onto the team." She sounded desperate. She sounded like she wanted to cry. It was kind of like her life was ending. But why should I? She's been nothing but rude to me after I was being so nice to her and her pretty little boyfriend. She doesn't deserve this team or anyone on it.

After she saw me not making any attempt to let her on she began to cry. Cry me a river, Princess. "I just found out that my dad is broke and we're not rich anymore." She cried even harder and I just stared at her, not knowing what to do. I'm not buying a second of this mess.

"I know that you found out 2 weeks ago. About your dad going broke." She looked up at me, mouth wide open. "So are you going to help me?" She asked as she wiped her fake tears. "No, because you don't deserve shit from me. You just ruined your life by telling me this."

"You wouldn't tell a soul." She's right. I wouldn't and I won't. "I won't but someone out there always finds these type of things out. Sorry but as of right now Stacey, you're a nobody." I gave her a pat on the back as I walked away from her. I don't feel sorry for her, and I never will. Oops, don't care.

AN: "I'll take your girl if I want to, fuck your girl how you want to" - blackbear

Blackbear is a savage but here's an update!! Thank you guys for reading. comment, vote, and read. I love you guys so much!!!