Mr not so perfect

"Juna open the door Juna open up".

 I can hear my cousin calling and banging on my front door. I really don't feel like seing her today, but I get up and open the door any way.

"Damn it took you that long to open the door, girl let me find out you have a man in this house."

I look at her like she's stupid and roll my eyes.

"And if I did why would that be any of your business last time I checked you ain't my mamma."

"Damn bitch I can tell you need a man cause you sound bitter as shit, are you sexually frustrated?"

"Girl did you come here to insult me cause if that's the case you can go right back where you came from."

"No girl I came over to spend some time with my favorite cousin"

"And to eat my food too."

"yeah maybe"

We both started laughing.

As you may know my name is Juna, Juna Marie Piere I'm a 28 years old single mother of an handsome little boy name Jordan. I'm originally from Haiti I've been leaving in Miami for 16 years.

I'm 5.3" and consider myself thick I love exercising and I love to cook, Haitian food is my favorite.

I work full time as a nurse in a retirement home. Now that you know a little about me let me get back to my crazy ass cousin. Oh my bad this is my cousin Natalie. we've been best friends ever since I moved to the United States of America.

"so Nate how was your date with mister perfect last night"

I ask her anxiously waiting for her answer as she turns around to look at me while she's chewing on a piece of Griot.

"Girl don't get me started on this fool"

"It couldn't be that bad"

"that man can't fuck for shit"

"Oh Lord Jesus please help me with this girl why would you have sex with him"

"Hummm because he's my boyfriend"

"boyfriend since when did that happened"

"Since he asks me to be his girlfriend"

I started laughing so hard that water was coming out of my eyes.

"Why are you laughing for"

"Ou gen menaj (you have a boyfriend) I had to laugh because you always say you don't need no title from a man and now you telling me he's your boyfriend"

"Pitit (child) do you see how fine he is I couldn't say no to him"

"And why not"

"Cause he's a fine piece of chocolate"

"A fine piece of chocolate that can't fuck" I whisper to myself. 

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I felt a sharp pain on my left harm. That bitch pinched me!

"Ouch why the hell you pinched me for"

"Cause you making fun of my misery, but on some serious note though I can't believe that a man so fine is so bad in bed"

I was trying so hard not to laugh again what the hell made her think just because a man is fine he is good in bed this girl really need help.

 Thanks for reading please  comment and vote