Road to Recovery

It been two weeks since I got out the hospital and I'm getting tired of being home almost every day. After leaving the hospital where I was in for five miserable days, being hook to so many wires. Sergey made Mrs. La Vasquez cut down my working days from five days to three days which I barely do anything but paper work in the office.

I love being on the floor working.

At first I wanted an abortion  but I was too far in the pregnancy. My first pregnancy was not the best with so much drama from the father of my son family and my sisters breathing down my back, but at least I had my mom around.

My mother been dead for 6 years now and I'm just miserable without her.

I haven't told my sisters anything about me being pregnant just because I already know the reaction I'm going to get from them. Sergey call me every day, Vladimir on the other hand I've never heard from.

He came by a couple of time when I was at the hospital and always refuse his visit I don't want him nowhere near me.

I'm on my way to pick Jordan up from school. Nathaly no longer pick him up unless I'm sick or don't feel like driving. Nathaly is just.., I can't even put it to words, back bone can't even come close to her right now.

She tries so hard to give me everything my pregnant ass need. She be going to my doctors' appointments with me lay in bed with me when I'm depressed and crying for God knows what. I would call her in the middle of the night if I can't sleep. she is basically my baby daddy.

I picked up Jordan and went to one of the best Haitian restaurant in my area and get two plate of food griot for me and legumes for my son.

"mom I can't wait to be a big brother" I look at him and smile when I told him I was going to have a baby I was expecting him to get mad but to my surprise he was beyond happy.

"I Know baby I know you going to be a great big brother"

"yes mommy I'm going to love her forever"

"we don't know if it's going to be a she it might be a he"

"Every night before I go to sleep I pray baby Jesus for a sister I have two brothers' already" yep you heard right his father has two other kids with two different women.

"I know baby"

"so how was your day"

"it was good" I didn't like the dry answer he gave me.

"what happened baby is something bothering you"

"I told grandma that you going to have a baby she says some nasty stuff to me"

"what did she say baby"

"mommy you always say I'm not allowed to say curse word" what the fuck did this woman told my child this time.

"it's ok baby just this time and don't ever say it again"

"ok" he looks at me in fear.

"she says she knew you were a bitch and you probably don't even know who your baby daddy is" I nearly ran into another car. This is it my child is never going back to her house.

"don't let her mean words bother you ok she's a grumpy old woman"

"yeah she's like the Grinch" he answers I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"yeah baby just like him"

When we got home we ate our food I help him with his homework and we sat in the den watch the minions.

Jordan went to his room to sleep. I went to my room took off my clothes I was standing in front of my bathroom mirror looking at myself, for 15 weeks pregnant my stomach was very big.

I try to hide my pregnancy but I'm getting really big. I keep telling people that I just gain weight.

I was laying on my bed watching sex brought me to the ER. This show is just too much.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

"hello" I pick up my phone laughing.

"hi Juna" his husky voice boomed through my ear drums.

"hi Vladimir" I answer him dryly.

"how are you?"

"I'm fine" I answer.

"ok that's good umm Juna can we talk"

"aren't we doing so right now"

"I mean can I come over your house and talk to you"

"no I'm sorry you can't"

"Juna please we really need to talk"

"no Mr. Adonovitch we do not, have a good night" I hang up the phone.

I don't want Vladimir nowhere near me. He hurt me to my soul I loved him I was good to him I didn't have too but I was. I was now crying.

What have I done so wrong to deserve this, first it was my son grandmother that treated me like shit while her son never tries to stop her then it was joe Patrick cousin now Vladimir. Maybe I was meant to be alone.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

I looked at my phone it was Vladimir calling I reject the call. And put the phone down he calls again I just ignore it.

I still love him and some nights my body ache for him but I would never go down that road again.

Sorry very short chapter

pika_p1ka thank you for the vote this chapter is dedicated to you.