Double the pain

I was in my car driving home from work when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Vladimir.

"hello" I answer the phone.

"why did you text me for" he say

"Vladimir I really need to talk to you can you come over my house please" I ask him.

"no I'm sorry we have nothing to talk about bye"

"please Vladimir don't hang up" I beg him.

"Juna we have nothing to talk about and please stop calling my phone" he say in a very hangry voice.

"please Vladimir it's very important if you don't want to come over my house we can meet somewhere anywhere you want"

"ok can you come over my house"

"ok no problem just sends me the address"

"ok I'll text it to you" he hangs up as soon as the words came out his mouth.

A few minutes later he texts me the address. I went home take a shower change into an olive green three quarter sleeves maxi dress that goes bellow my knees. I took my car keys and my purse and I was out the door.

I put the address he sands me in the GPS and it took me to a gated community. I was at the gate giving my ID to the security he closes the glass door and was on the phone for like two minutes he came back give me the ID and give me direction on how to get the house.

When I arrive in front of the house I was in awe. it was an of white two story house with a gate that was open maybe because he knew I was outside. I drive up the big driveway and park my car I look around there was two very tall window on each side of the glass double front door. I took a deep breath and get out the car.

 I took a deep breath and get out the car

I walk up to the front and knock. The door was open by a short petite woman that look like she's in her late fifties.

"good after noon I'm here to see Vladimir" I say to the woman with a smile.

"you Juna?" she say to me.

"yes I am"

"ok come in please" she says in a very strong accent while returning the smile.

"wait I'll go call him" she says and walk away I stand by the door looking around. This was a very big and beautiful house. to my right there was a very big staircase that lead to the second floor and in front of me there is a glass wall that reach to the ceiling and glass sliding door that lead to a pool. There was a seating area with of white and brown furniture. I was admiring the place when the woman came back.

"excuse me, can you follow me please?" I follow her down a hall that has a couple of frame pictures of his family on it. And we reach a big brown door and she knocks on it.

"Come in" Vladimir answer and a big husky voice.

"Mr. here is Ms. Juna" the lady say  as she opens the door. We walk in a very big room that look like a game room there was a pool table a bar with a couple of chairs around it a hokey table a huge TV and a sectional that looks like it can seat 20 people comfortably.

"thank you Hanna you can leave us now" she gives me a smile then she walks out the door closing it behind her.

"what was so important that you have to talk to me about" he say in a very intimidating tone.

"hi Vladimir how have you been" I say to him feeling scared.

"you came here just to say hi" he says with a raise brow.

"no I didn't" I say trying not to look at him in the eyes.

"then cut the chase and tell me what you came here for"

"umm I have been feeling very sick lately so I went to see my doctor and" I pause and look up at him.

"and what does that have to do with me"

"he says I am 11 weeks pregnant" I blurted out looking at him straight in the eyes.

"and you telling me this because" now I was extremely scared.

"because this is your baby and I thought..." he cuts me off.

"what the fuck you just say" he says yelling at me.

"I thought it would be fair for me to tell you that I'm pregnant with your child"

"how are you so sure that it's mine it could be for anyone" I can't believe this.

"Vladimir please do not insult me" I was trying not to cry.

"I hope you call my dad and Alex to let them know that the baby might be for them too"

"you know what fuck you Vladimir, what the fuck is wrong with you is your head stuck up your ass"

"no fuck you bitch I did nothing but love and respect you, and what did you nasty ass did? you were fucking around with no other than my dad and brother" now I'm very mad.

"how come you so stupid you think you know me you don't know shit about me"

"I really wish I knew how much of a dirty slob you were then I would have save myself from all this"

Now tears was coming out of my eyes his words hurts so much.

"I bet you don't even know who the fuck got you pregnant my mom was right you are a slimy gold digging bitch " the minutes he said that, all I could see was red I walk over to where he was standing and slap him across the face.

"you put your hands on me bitch" he slaps me back. I'm pretty sure he knocks out all my front teeth. I could taste my own blood in my mouth. I feel my ears echoes and the room start spinning.

All this was Deja Vu to me I was scared for my life.

Last time a man did this to me he almost kills me.

Oh lord please help me. why do I always end up with the abusive ones?

Vladimir's eyes were red and I can see the fury in them. Tears was coming out of my eyes. i'm afraid of what he was going to do next.

"get the fuck out my house" he says but I stand there I couldn't move. I hold my cheeks and it was burning hot.

He opens the door.

"get the fuck out I say" he pushes me out the game room. Hot tears were running down my cheeks. I walk down the hall, my head was getting heavy and my vision was blurry. As soon as I reach the front door to open it I feel like my legs give up on me and I collapse to the floor and black out.