Mystery man

The whole ride home I sat in complete silence thinking about him and I smile I haven't seen him in so long we haven't talked. Talking to him tonight felt so good I always enjoy talking to him. I always thank God for putting him on my path.

"June we here" I look up to see we were at gate I just signal the security to let us in.

We were walking toward my front door when he grabs my hand and pull me to face him.

"I'm so sorry about tonight baby" he says while looking straight in my eye. I just push him to the side so I could open the door and walk in. when I got in the house Lucy and Nathaly was in the living room watching TV.

"Hi guys" I say walking pass them and heading toward the stairs to my room.

"I ladies" I heard Vladimir say.

"hi guys how was the party" Lucy said I didn't answer I just keep going. I can hear him racing up the stairs behind me. I got in my room I was about to close the door.

"come on baby please I'm sorry" damn he getting on my nerve with this apology shit.

"stop fucking apologizing for her why did you bring me there if you knew she was going to act that way"

"baby believe me if I knew she was going to do this I would have never brought you over there"

"I really don't know Vladimir what really hurt is the fact that she doesn't even know and she accuse me of being a gold digger" I was so mad I could feel my blood boil.

"Have ever ask you for shit Have ever" I was yelling now on the verge of tears because I was hurting.

"baby please calm down"

"calm down Vladimir why you didn't tell her to calm down huh I work hard for my shit I don't depend on no body to provide for me" he pulls me into a hug and I just melt in his harm and cry. Tonight brought back so many memories that I was trying to forget. It reminded me of the night the father of my son left me, because I slap his mother for disrespected for calling me out of my name and slap me first but he blames me and left.

"I would never let no body hurt you not even my mother" he let go of me and kiss my lips softly.

We took of our clothes he changes into some basketball short and t-shirt that he has here I put on some booty short pajama and we head down stairs. Lucy and Nathaly was the living room.

"hi June is everything ok" Lucy say looking like she's ready to kick someone ass I look at her and smile, these two girls will fuck somebody up when it come to me or my son.

"yeah I'm good"

"you sure we don't need to kick White boy ass" she says with a frown.

"kick my ass for what" Vladimir say looking confuse.

"no you don't need to kick his ass, yet" I said smiling.

"so I see y'all spending the night since y'all have your pajama on and all"

"girl if you want us to leave you can just tell us to get out" Nathaly say trying to act like she's in her feeling and shit.

"and what if I did "I say with a raise brow.

"to bad bitch cause we ain't going nowhere" Nathaly say.

"ain't no getting rid of us tonight"

"whatever any way so Vlad you hungry" I ask him.

"yeah a little what you have to eat"

"you see how this bitch gone ask him what he wants to eat and didn't ask us what we wanted" Nathaly whispered to Lucy.

"nothing, but we can order some food"

"ok no problem" he answers.

"what about pizza and wigs" Lucy suggested.

"damn Lucy why you voras for"

"merd pou wou" she answers Vladimir who was looking from left to right at us like we were crazy. My phone rings I look at it and Pick up.

"excuse me guys Nathaly can you order please you know what I like" as that I walk to the kitchen.

"hey how are you" he asks

"I'm good it was nice to see you tonight."

"yes it was" I said with a big smile on my face.

"I really miss you, you barely call me now"

"I miss you too, you know I've been busy"

"I know you have I see you have a boyfriend now"

"no I don't you know if I did I would have told you about it"

"I just wanted to check up on you good night talk to you tomorrow"

"thank you good night"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I hang up the phone and go back to the living room Vladimir was not there. I sat down with the girls and started talking shit. Then Vladimir walks in I guess he was coming from the bathroom.

A few minutes later the overhead beats I told them to let the pizza guy in. Vladimir open the door and payed for it, ate talked and had some wine. The girls went to the guess room where they usually stay at and Vlad an I went to my bed.

Vladimir's POV

We were lying in bed she was so beautiful. I wanted to show her how sorry I was about what had happened last night. My mother can be a real pain in the ass at time but last night she just went overboard.

The sound of her phone vibrating wakes me up I look at it but I couldn't see who it was so I put it down and go to the bathroom. When back out she was on her phone. She didn't even notice that I was in the room. I was wondering who got her smiling like that. It's probably her son no need to get jealous. And why would I get jealous we're just friends.

"доброе утро красивая" (good morning beautiful) I say she look up and smile.

"Привет красавчик" (hello handsome) she answers.

"aww look who's learning Russian when did that happened"

"I started leaning a week ago just in case your people started talking about me in Russian I could know"

"ah ahhhh smart lady" I say walking over and kiss her forehead.

"let me go take a shower and go make us some breakfast"

"no baby let me take you out to breakfast this morning"

"ok"

She went to the bathroom to take a shower and wear a pair of white pants and long sleeve white shirt with brown boots. I put on a pair of jeans and White-T. yes I know I have a couple of shirts at her house that she bought me for when I sleep over and these jeans I just left them here last week. We left her house and went to the original house of pancake.

We were seated and her phone kept on vibrating and every times she looks at it she would just smile. I know it's not her son because she would have shown me all the silly stuff he was sending her but this time she just text back and smile.

We eat the food and have minimal conversation. Now I was getting frustrated cause some body is preoccupying her mind and I don't like. I drop her home and went to my place.