Almost perfect

I wobble across the room to retrieve the remote on the pool table

I wobble across the room to retrieve the remote on the pool table. I'm at Vladimir house chilling with him his brother my cousin and Jamar Lucy and Max Alex new girlfriend in the game room down stairs. 8 moths pregnant and let me tell you I am very lazy and Vladimir wouldn't let me do anything anyway.

 8 moths pregnant and let me tell you I am very lazy and Vladimir wouldn't let me do anything anyway

We fix our problems and I happy we did. My son have a room in his house and that was not my idea. Our baby room is fix already with everything that she could ever need.

 Our baby room is fix already with everything that she could ever need

"Hey prego come here" Nathalie says. "Leave me alone Nate" I know why she was calling me. "Leave my woman alone" Vlad came over to me "but on another note babe this rice is giving me life"
"It's a shame how you guys have me cooking knowing that I'm lazy as fuck" "But Baby you volunteered we were going to order food" I roll my eyes at him "keep rolling them eyes and see what imma do to you" I smile and Nate say "ewww ain't your stomach to big for that" "no and mind your damn business" and yes Vlad and I fuck every day unless I'm sick other then that I'm always in the mood.
"Nate when you gonna give me a baby" Jamar ask and I nearly choked on my water. Oh shit he most really want to end their relationship cause Nathalie doesn't want kids.
" you must be out of your damn mind boy you better stop that shit" we all were looking at each other. Before they start arguing I start talking about the baby name.
"So what do you guys think about zayne or Zenobiah for the baby name" I say trying to cut the tension in the room.
"Girl what type of fuck up name you trying to give my god Baby" Lucy says
"She's Haitian that her problem, Haitians always tryna give their baby name their grandparents won't be able to pronounce" Nathalie smart ass say.
"I say we name the baby Anastasia or Viola" Vlad says
"Ti Marie tap pi bon" (little Marie would be better) Nate says "gièt manmanw" I answer her
"Hey no cursing in front of my baby" Vlad say holding my stomach.
"Merd pou wou ti gason" (fuck You little boy) I say to Vlad
"Oh really I'm a little boy now but the little boy big dick got your belly all swoll up right" and everyone bust out laughing, I don't know why I was teaching him creole for now I can't say shit about him in creole.
"I never told you your dick was big"
"but I got you limping all the time" I gave him the middle finger knowing that he wasn't lying.
"Shit now I see why you be walking funny" Nate dumb ass answer. And we all laugh.
"We're is my son" we heard someone yield on the other side of the house. "Vladimir" the person shout. And all of a sudden someone walk in and it was none other than Roxana. "Mother what are you doing here" Alex ask.
" this is my son house I can come over whenever I wanted to"
"mom what do you want"
" you gonna let this thing turn you against me"
"Mom I don't want to talk about this right now and stop referring to Juna as a thing she's about to be the mother of my child"
"I know I should have deal with you long time ago" she say I know Vladimir confronted her a few months ago about the her being the master mind behind the baby factory business and she was not happy about it. And I know sooner or later I was going to have to come face to face with her. I was about to turn around to say something to her when I her a loud bang sound and a scream from Nate and Lucy. A sharp pain ran down my spine. I didn't know why Vladimir was holding me for. "Mom what have you done" that's when I realized I was shot in the back. I collapse in Vladimir arms feelings cold  and dizzy "stay with me June"
"Vlad I love you take care of my babies" I could hear everyone talk and cry but I was drifting away.
"I love you too baby"
"June don't leave me please" was the last thing I heard.