Meet my mother

Vladimir's POV

Vladimir's POV

I knock on her door waiting for her to open but instead her cousin did.

"hey Vladimir she'll be down soon" "June come on girl" she yells.

Then I heard her heels clapping on the steps I look up and all I could think up was." damn she's fine"

"you look very beautiful"

"thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" she smells so good I feel like taking back upstairs and get her naked and do some really nasty stuff to her.

"shall we go" I say.

"we shall"

"don't do nothing I wouldn't do" her cousin say.

"so you telling me to basically do everything". Juna answers.

"yeah that's true so just don't do anything" I was trying to hold my laughter back but when she answers I let it out. She pulls the door behind her and we walk to my car.

We were seating and my car I turn and take a quick glance at her face.

"what" she says smiling"

"you look so beautiful"

"I know I look in the mirror before I left and you told me that about three times already"

"damn baby girl no need to get mad"

"no, no I'm not mad what makes you think that I'm mad"

"are you ok"

"yeah sorry I'm just nervous"

"don't be they going to love you" she didn't answer she just smile.

I handed my keys to the valet walk over to open her door and took her hand in mine and we walk in. I could feel all eyes on us and I liked it. My brother came over to us and hug Juna I didn't like the way he was looking at her like he was undressing her like he was undressing her with his eyes. We walk over to greet some people. Then we find our table and took a seat next to my cousin and his girlfriend. The table we were seating at was the family table which consist of my mother and father my cousin and his girlfriend my uncle his wife and two kids, my brother Juna and I. I introduce Juna to my mother who look at her from head to toes and walks away.

My mother was smiling and talking to everyone on the table. The minute she turns her head my way her facial expression changes. My father was smiling hard at Juna and she was smiling back.

Everything was going smooth with the party thank God none of these people was trying to get me to date their daughter. We dance we laugh Juna was talking to everyone on the table and my uncle's wife Camilla loves her.

She was dancing with my brother for some reason I was feeling very jealous. The way he held her, he was whispering in her hears and she was laughing I was about to go pull her away from him when my mother asks me to follow her.

I follow my mother to the kitchen she turns around look at me and shake her head.

"what happened mom"

"so you going to show up to the party and embarrassed the family like that, what's wrong with you?" she yells at me.

"what are you talking about mom how did I embarrassed the family"

"have you seen what you brought with you to the party, I can understand you want to know what it feels like to bed a black girl but that don't mean you can bring that thing here and make us look bad"

"excuse me"

"I hold my tongue back the hole night because your father begs me to, so please ask her to leave or I will do it for you" I can't believe what I was hearing.

"mom are you serious right now"

At that I heard my father's voice when I turn around I see Juna was standing right next to him.

"what going on in here"

"now Vladimir" my mother says.

"no mother I can't do that"

"you can't do what" my father ask

"I want this black cow out of my party now"

"excuse me are you talking about me" Juna took a step forward like she was ready to get in my mother's face I quickly got in front of her.

"Oksana stop that right now" my father says.

"I know what your kind are always after, you want my son's money don't you"

"mom you are making a fool of yourself right not how you going to talk about someone you barely even know"

"I don't need to know her I know what her kinds are like"

"my kind? tell me, what do you know about my kind" Juna was ready to jump at my mother's.

"Vladimir get that bitch out of my house now or I'll call the cops to get her out"

"you know what Vlad take me home" Juna say.

"I know the minute I say the police you would leave" juna turn around to say something but she didn't and we left.