Adrenaline Rush

I don't think I've ever worked so much in a week throughout the past four years I've been working in this facility. Judith went on her three day cruise and another nurse called out so that culminated in us being short staffed. To makes matter worst we have 6 new patients and they are not so easy to take care off. I just can't wait to get home and take a shower, lay in my bed and relax thank god I'm off tomorrow.

I check on Maggie for one last time make sure she was ok give the daily report to the night nurse and I was out the door. I haven't seen Vladimir during the whole week we did talk and text though. I low key was missing him and I've been wanting some more of what had happened that night. Being tired and horny is a terrible combination. When I got home it was almost nine I took off my uniforms took a shower ate some cereal brushed my teeth and was watching scandal when my phone rang I picked it up.

"hi Vladimir"

"hello beautiful how are you"

"I'm good and you'

"good bored out of my mind what you doing"

"watching some TV"

"do you mind if I come and watch with you"

"no I don't mind"

"ok see you in a few should I bring my own popcorn" I throw my head back and laughed.

"no you don't have to I have some in my pantry"

"ok" with that we hung up the phone.

I got up went to the bathroom wash my face to take of the overnight moisturizer that I had applied earlier. I changed into something sexier and more revealing. Think God I always keep my house clean no matter how tired I am I always clean my entire house at least once a week and do the laundry. I was checking myself out when the overhead buzzed.

"just let him in" I answer.

"yes ma'am" I check myself one last time before I head downstairs. I open the door for him and he walk right in. he gave me a half hug and I hug him back. He smelt so good.

"hello Ms. Pierre"

"hi Mr. Adomovich" he shot me a look and I laugh.

"if you don't mind I was watching TV in my room"

"not at all"

He follows me upstairs to my room, he takes of his shoes and lay up on the bed right next to me he looks at me and say

"I like what you wearing"

"thank you" I say.

"welcome, so what are we watching"

'I was watching scandal do want to watch it"

"yeah ok"

"would you like something to drink'

"what do you have"

"I was drinking some wine would you like to have some"

"yeah that will be good"

I went down stairs and brought back the whole bottle of wine and an extra glass for him. I got to the room and poured him a glass.

"this is good, light but good"

"Thank you"

We sat in silence and watch a couple reruns of scandal. I turn and look at him he was so damn sexy I was imagining the things I wanted him to be doing to me right now.