Untitled Part 30

I wake up the next morning took a shower went down stairs to make breakfast for Jordan before I take him to school. I had call his father yesterday to ask him to please talk to his mother about the type of shit she say to my child.

When it comes to Jordan, Chris would kill whoever it is even his own mother he does not allowed no one and I mean no one to hurt his child. He reassures me that this is the last time Jordan would go over his mother house unless she changes her behavior.

After I drop Jordan off to School I came back home since it's Friday and Jordan won't be home until tomorrow night or Sunday morning this is the best time to do some cleaning and washing.

I only manage to do the laundry; I was feeling too lazy to do anything more. This pregnancy is really getting in the way of me doing things.

I was laying half-asleep on the sofa bed in the den with the TV on when I heard the front door open I assume it was Nathaly so I didn't even bother to get up.

"Juna" I heard the voice of the one person I did not want to be in any place alone with. What the fuck is he doing here.

I stood up from the sofa trying to find something to cover up my body with, since I only had a t-shirt and my panties on.

Fuck* Fuck* Fuck

I heard footsteps coming toward the den.

"hi Juna" he says to me and my heart drop I'm not sure if it was from fears or the fact that he looks so damn good.

"please leave" I told him and he started walking toward me.

Now my heart was raising and my knees are shaking.

Vladimir's POV

I was trying to get close to her and she look scared.

"Juna why haven't you been picking up my call or return my texts"

"Vladimir please leave" I got closer to her I was now standing in front of her. She was wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear's I could see her stomach getting big I wanted to touch it.

I reach over to touch her stomach she flinches like a little child. I look her straight in the eyes and I realize she was scared.

"Juna are you ok"

"Vladimir please leave" she says in a very shaky voice then it hit me.

She's cared of me.

"Juna can we talk" I reach for her arm and she was shaking and now tears was coming out of her eyes.

"Juna just listen to me ok" my heart was aching to know that that I scared her.

"I'm sorry I put my hands on you sorry I hurt you please understand me I was falling in love with you and to see you and my brother like that I didn't know what to think of I'm sorry"

"you sorry Vladimir? you sorry" she laughing crying.

"Juna you are about to have my baby we need to talk about stuff"

"as far as we both know you made it very clear that this is not your child"

"I was wrong for that and I want to make things right with you"

"no the fuck you don't" she says under her breath. I walk a little closer to her and wrap my arms around her. I could feel her tense up against my chest. I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears and she was shaking.

What the fuck have I done to her.

"I miss you June, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I can feel my eyes burn with my own tears.