Take me home

shit now how am I going to get in the house. I was saying in my head.

"what wrong with you" he asks me

"now I don't know how I'm going to get in the house"

"what are you going to do" he asks

I thought for a few seconds then remember that I had a spare key under a flower pot in front of the door.

"I remember where I have a spare key" I lift up the pot an took the keys and open the door.

"would you like to come in"

"yeah sure"

We walk in I took off my heels and place them in front of the stairs.

"thank you so much for bringing me home"

"it was my pleasure"

"would you like something to drink"

"some water would be good"

"ok "

"I thought you told me you don't like going to clubs how did you end up there tonight"

"I know but remember I told you that it was Lucy's birthday"

"yeah I remember" he answers while I was handing him a bottle of water.

"she wanted to go celebrate at the club as her friend I couldn't say no to her so I went"

"hmm ok I thought you went on a date or something"

"ah me on a date that's funny" he stands up ready to leave.

"I'm gonna go now have a good night" I was walking him to the door when both of us reach for the door knob. I pull my hand quickly and smile, he looks at me.

"you look so beautiful when you smile" he was so close to me, my heart started to beat very fast.

"you look very pretty tonight" I didn't answer I just took a step back cause if I don't I'm going to do something I'll regret. He reaches over and touch my face.

"oh lord please make him stop or I'm gonna have a heart attack" I taught to myself. Next thing I know there were a pair of lips on mines. Shit he's kissing me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. His lips felt so good on mines so soft and sweet. My heart was going on over drive I'm afraid it's going to pop out of my chest. We kiss for what seems like forever then we break off the kiss to take a breath. I look up at him and got on my tippy toes and kissed him this time.....

I didn't want to let go.

He places a hand behind my neck and the other on my lower back. He pulls our body close together and I can feel he was getting hard.

I break the kiss grab his hand and lead him upstairs to my room. My room wasn't really dark because I always leave the bathroom light on. We started kissing again this time the kiss was deeper more intense. He reaches down and grabbed my ass he smiles through the kiss and say

"you don't know how long I've been dreaming to do that"

"hmm really"

"yes really" he started taking off his shirt. Damn that man has the body of a god with a perfect six pack and a v line that leads down to his...

Oh Lord!

I wonder what he has down there.

He looks at me and smile. He takes my hand and kiss it. I pull him toward the bed and started taking of my dress when he stopped me.

"I want to take it off of you" I didn't say a word I just nodded my head. He took off my dress and next was my bra. He was staring at my body I felt a little embarrassed so I held on to my breasts wondering why was he staring so longingly at my body.

"nah baby girl don't do that you are so beautiful" I let go of my breasts and look at him he kiss me than lay me on the bed he got on top of me and position himself between my legs he was placing little kisses all over my neck. He lowers his head and lick my nipple his breath sent chills to my entire body.

He was sucking on my nipple while his hand was playing with the other one my body was getting so hot he went a little lower placing more kisses on my stomach. He came back up and kiss my neck then he went back to sucking my nipple I could feel his hand caressing my inner thigh.

He moves his hand up and pull my panties to side and place a finger over my clit and starts softly massaging it. Fuck this man was driving me crazy nobody ever touch me like that before whatever he was doing to my clit feels so good I didn't want him to stop. He slowly put a finger inside of me a small moan escapes my lips.

"hmm Vlad"

"you like it the way I'm fingering you baby" he says while pumping his finger in and out my pussy.

"yes I like it" I felt something was building inside of me I don't know what it was but my body started to shake.

"hm yes baby you about to cum" he inserted another finger in and was pumping faster.

"hmmm" I was trying so hard not to scream.

"come on baby cum for me "I could tell I was cuming to my peak.

I came all over his fingers.

He got up took off his pants and his boxers, my eyes nearly pop out my head at the sight of what was in front of me. Whoever the  fuck said that white men has small dick was lying cause this dick right here is far from small.

He got back on the bed and got on top of me, he reaches down to remove my underwear. He looks me in the eyes and place the tip of his dick at the entrance of my vagina. He pushes his dick deep inside of me. I gasp for air he feels so big inside me I could swear he was in my stomach. He was slowly working his hips and it feel good.......

Very good.

"hmm baby you feel so good" he says

He flips us over now I was on top of him. I lower myself over him and started to go up and down his dick. I didn't want to go to fast I was afraid if I do I might hurt myself.

"yes ride my dick" he says his voice was like ecstasy to my body. I started going faster, he grabs my ass and bring my head so I can kiss him.

"ride that dick baby girl" Every time I bring myself down he meets me half way he was spanking my ass and I love it. He holds me in place and was going faster and faster, I could feel that thing building up inside of me again this time I couldn't hold it.

"fuck me Vlad fuck me" I scream. He spanked my ass.

"tell me how you want me to fuck you"

"fuck me hard, real hard" I felt like my lung was collapsing my body was shaking again. I collapsed on his shoulder.

"are you ok baby" he asks me I just shake my head yes. He put me on the bed and wrap his arms around me, I could feel his dick hard on my back. I felt bad that I had two orgasm and he didn't even cum. So I turn around and place my hand on his dick and start jacking him off.

"lay on your side baby" he whispered in my ears and I did as he says.

He got between my legs like a pair of scissors and put his dick inside of me and growl like a bull dog.

"fuck my dick feels so good inside you" he was making that bull dog sound and he was fucking me so good it didn't take long for me to have another orgasm and his was not too far away.

We lay on my bed in complete silence he had his arms around me and I drift off to sleep

Thanks for reading please comment and vote