Tears

Vladimir POV

Seating with bloody clothes and shaky hands still asking myself what just happened. I didn't want no one touching or talking to me. The love of my life was shot by mother she's in the operating room fighting for her life and my baby might not make it.
So much times I wasted being mad and jealous. So many times I could have just love her the way she deserves to be love. So many times I didn't want to listen to her. So many times I didn't answer her call or text. I wish I could take back a lot of things I say. Regrets, so much regrets. For over a year I loved this woman for months I rejected her and now this is the price I pay for being.

I feel my cheeks getting wet and my vision became blurry. For 5 hours I've been waiting and each minute that pass I die a little bit more inside.
"I love you too much to let you go June" I say to her the night she told me about my mom. "and I love you too much not to fight for our love" she answers me.

Why would my mom shoot her what's going on between them. I have so many questions. Never in my life have I been so scared until today. The fear of losing her was killing me and I couldn't hold back anymore I was going crazy I was losing my mind.
"AHHHHH" I scream.
"It's ok son" my dad rub my back trying to comfort me.
"Family of Juna Pierre" a male doctor still in his green scrub walks in the waiting and say. I quickly stand up and walk towards him.
"Yes how is she"
"We managed to remove the bullet but she lost a lot of blood we are trying our best to save her life but we can't guarantee anything and if she do make it through she will never be mobile again the bullet went thru her spinal cord, ruptured her liver and hit her small intestine that one bullet did a lot of damage" his words were like a thousand pound of brick on my heart. My chest was heavy.
"What about the baby" my dad ask
" the baby is in NICU she was having difficulty breathing surprisingly the bullet didn't hit her or affect her in anyway if she starts breathing on her own and everything else is ok with her she can go home in a week or two" the doctor say.
"Can we see them" Nathalie ask
"The Baby yes in a few the nurse would come get the family to see the baby the father and he can stay for up to 30 minutes but everyone else 15 each and one at a time unfortunately you can't see the mother yet she's in the ICU and no one is allowed back there" the doctor say.

How can I see my baby know that her mom might not make it.
"I can't see her"I whispered.
"Yes you can son she needs you" I look at my dad and he pulls me in a tight hug and I let it all out tears that I've been holding back for months.
In order to go see the baby I had to go home shower after thinking long and hard I went to June house not wanted to go back home and be reminded of what happened yesterday night.

I seat on the rocking chair with a clean hospital gown on me, extra clean hands my hair covered with a net.
"Here is your little princess" the nurse place the small little sleeping baby in my arms, she has nothing on besides a diaper that was to big for her and a tiny little bonnet. I was trying hard not to cry. She was just perfect she is so beautiful look just like me.
She had a breathing tube in her nose .I ran my index finger over her little head, she has so much hair.
"Her breathing tube might get remove later today cause she is breathing on her own but we still watching her and we going to start bottle feeding her tonight"

I didn't answer I was to busy admiring my daughter God she's so precious. I can't believe I made her I most have done something right in my life after all to be reworded with her.
"How much I love you baby girl"

I don't know how long long I've been holding her until the nurse came to get her from me.
After being force by my dad and every one else to go home and shower I did so and came back as quickly as possible. When I came back June was a little stable and the doctor say I can go in to see her.

I walk in the room and I see my baby my love my world laying on the bed attach to so many wires and tube down her throat and in her nose. She was laying there like a vegetable. I walk over to her and I brush my hand over hers and there was no goosebumps, she usually get them when I touch her. I bend down and kiss her lips. "Our Baby is so beautiful she looks just like me she is perfect I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful gift"
June wakes up but she didn't talk or do anything she just blink and look around. The doctor say she can hear everything and she could probably mumble a few words if she didn't have the tube down her throat.
The doctor say she could be paralyze from the neck down, and they will keep her in the hospital for a while closely monitoring her cause she's still in a critical state and if she catch any little infection it could kill her.

For 2 weeks I've been coming to the hospital every day, I would hold Zenobia for an hour or more and go to see June. The girls and I would take turns being with June at the hospital since they only allowed one visitor at a time.

Today I get to take my little princess home Jordan have been staying with his dad cause we didn't think it was ok for him to see June. Before leaving the hospital I will take Zenobia Viola Adomovitch to see June for the first time.

"June I want you to meet someone" I walk in holding Z. June open her tired sleeping eyes as soon as she sees the baby in my arms tears starts coming out her eyes I place the baby on her chest I take one of her hands and wrap it around Z cause she couldn't do it herself.
"Isn't she beautiful" blinks her eyes.
"I get to take her home today Jordan is already at the house waiting for us with Nathalie and everyone else your sister Carline is here she will be staying with you for a few hours then one of the girls will come later I'll come in the morning after dropping Jordan to school"

I pick up to Baby from her. kiss her lips "I love you my June Sleep Baby I'll see you tomorrow morning" I peck her lips again.

When I arrive home it was a full house. Everyone wanted to hold the baby but I let Jordan be the first to hold her. I place Z on his lap and he looks at her then at me " she's so small" he says "yes she is and she's very fragile"
"Ok so when is mom coming home" I look at Nathalie I didn't know what to answer him. I bend down to where he was seating at on the couch "mommy is not feeling to well and she's won't be home for a while"
"My friend say his mom came home with his baby brother after 3 days why mommy didn't come home with my sister" he look at me then his facial expression turn to sadness I pick up the baby and hand her to Nathalie. How do I explain this to him how do I tell an 8year old child that his mom at the hospital fighting for her life.

 How do I explain this to him how do I tell an 8year old child that his mom at the hospital fighting for her life