Canceling

Vladimir's POV

Juna and I have a very nice relationship and the type of sex we've been having is mind blowing, out of this world fantastic. I like where we are in this no strings attach thing, we can have casual sex and walk away with no gilt. I really love the kind of woman she is, very loving and caring I really love being around her I really don't understand why she's single this woman knows how to treat a man.

I know we're not dating or nothing but when we get to spend a little time together she treats me like it's only us two in the world. Unless it's her son calling when we together her phone is always down and all her time is dedicated to me. she would make a very good wife to a very lucky man one day.

My family always have a Christmas Party every year where all our family members and close friends would meet and have fun. My uncle would fly from Russia with his wife and kids, my brother would bring a new girlfriend and manage to piss my mother off. My father's friends would come with their daughters and force me to go out on a date with them and get mad when I just bed them and send them home.

This year I'm planning on bringing a date to avoid any problems. I had invited Juna to the Party at first she didn't want go I had to do a lot of begging and getting on my knees but that part was pure pleasure for the both of us if you know what I mean. After a lot of begging and running all around her house naked she said yes.

The party is this coming Saturday and almost everyone is here my uncle and his family will be arriving later on today my brother is already here my cousin Levi and his girlfriend came yesterday and are staying at my place.

Juna's POV

"come on Lucy we can always go to bush garden some other time" I told her I was too tired to be listening to them two heffers talking so much in my ears.

"girl ever since she been getting that white dick she acts like we ain't shit no more" Nathalie answers.

"you guys are really petty right now We still hang out we still do girl stuff"

"June we know that you haven't been getting dick in like forever and you making up for lost times but we are your girls we always do this every year, and what are we going to tell Jordan"

"I already talk to him about it and his father wanted to take him to him to North Carolina with his family for Christmas anyway"

"wait a minute you agree on letting my sugar bear to go away with these people so they could poison his little mind and turns him against you like they always do" Lucy say.

"fuck we need to take this bitch to a doctor or better yet a fucking voodoo priest cause they done put a curse on her"

"come on please he wants to spend Christmas with his child I just say yes"

"June Christmas Is always our time with Jordan remember we made a Promise until he's too old for it or until you get married" Nathaly say in a sad voice that breaks my heart.

"this year you're forgetting about all that because of this white man of your's" Lucy say

"and the part that is so funny is that you guys are not even dating but ya'll be spending times together you be cooking for him and shit" she added, now I was feeling guilty.

"girl I think you falling in love with this guy" what the hell no I'm not.

"what are you serious right now"

"Very serious"

"ok I understand you are hurt that I cancel our trip but we can do it for spring break"