Do or Die

After last week conversation with Vladimir we come to a mutual agreement on him coming along with me to my doctor's appointments and maybe spending sometimes together in public places.

Yesterday Vladimir and I went to my 16 weeks' doctor's appointments he was in tears when he heard the baby's heart beats. After we left the doctor's office we went or lunch and talk a little before we went our separet way.

I am now on my way to the park for a play date with my sister's and the kids. I still haven't told my sister's that I'm pregnant yet.

I park my car and get out Jordan was too excited for the play date. We walk over to the bench near the playground where the kids were playing at.

"hi sisi" Juliette came up to me and say and gave me a hug.

"oh, looks like somebody gain some weight" Carline say to me as I take a seat next to her.

"yes, I did gain weight because I'm pregnant" I blurted out and roll my eyes.

"you what" Juliette say.

"be careful baby" I yield at Jordan as he was swinging on the monkey bars. And I turn to look at both of my sisters.

"you heard me I say that I'm pregnant"

"oh, my God June you don't even have a boyfriend when are you going to grow up and stop ruining your life" carline open her mouth and say.

"excuse me" I blink.

"you heard me first you got pregnant at 19 for a little boy that didn't even know what he wanted in life and now you pregnant again for god know who"

"first of all save me the bullshit second I'm 28 years old and what I do with my life is none of your business and unlike you two who depend on a man for everything, I have a career"

"I do not depend on no man for shit and if us telling you to stop running around popping your pussy and get pregnant get you mad so be it" Juliette say.

"oh I see, now I'm the one popping my pussy. how many times have you cheating on your husband with his best friend and have you find out who's Julissa's daddy yet so please before you come for me check your life first ok" I stood up ready to get my son and leave. Her mouth was wide open in surprise.

"Juna we are your big sister and you have no right to talk to us like that" carline say.

"and you have the right to talk shit to me and about me behind my back you guys are no sisters of mine sisters protect each other and has each other's back but you two are nowhere near that" Juliette was still in shock she probably didn't think anyone would find out about her cheating for years on her husband who is too dumb to realize.

"and as for you carline, I suggest you go back home before five unless you want Patrick to beat the shit out of you like he does every time he feels like one is due" they were just looking at me. it was about time I shove the truth about themselves down their throat and let them choke on it.

"let's go Jordan" I rush to my car without saying hi or bye to my nieces or nephew. I unlock the car and get in waiting for Jordan.

I could see my sister's talking to each other. Jordan got in the car and I back out the parking space and I was on my way to Nathaly apartment.

"mommy why we have to leave I was having fun"

"I know baby I'm sorry but I'm a little tired we'll come back next week ok"

"ok mommy" I smile at him and pull up the volume of the radio.

I arrive at Nathaly's park the car and get out. We walk up the stairs I pull out my keys and open the door and I quickly regretted not calling her before I show up. I quickly turn Jordan around hopefully he didn't see what I just saw.