Let Me Fix It

I can't take it anymore this pregnancy is just not doing me right, my body, my mind and heart are not getting along with each other. My heart and body desire Vladimir where my mind is telling me to stay as far away from him as possible. To tell you the truth I don't want nothing to do with him anymore.

My body is just not registering things properly. It's like I'm always horny and I hate it. I want him near me touching me, I want him inside of me.

"hmmmm" I'm laying naked on my bed with my eyes close, I needed this so bad.

I was touching my breast with on hand while the other gently massage my precious jewel.

"hahhhh" I was imagining how he use to caress my clit and I can feel his hand all over my body.

"oh, gosh this is good" I inserted a finger inside my honey pot I can smell his perfume in the air. I got my short little fingers deep in my pussy but not far enough.

"yes, Vladimir fuck me baby fuck me" I was so close very close.

I open my eye and close it right back again trying very hard to catch my orgasm. Shit I can see him watching me.

Wait a minute I'm not imagining that.

"what the hell are you doing in my room" I say trying to cover myself with a pillow. What the fuck.

By the time, I blink Vladimir was in bed next to me.

"What do you think you doing" he was pulling the pillow of off my body.

No please don't touch me I thought to myself while his hands travel from my neck to my stomach.

Damn I need to stop him. He was looking at my lips like they were on exhibition. He places his lips over mines and I just lost all my senses. His lips feel like they belong on mines so warm and so sweet.

His hands travel a little bit lower and he stopped on top of my clit. He breaks the kiss and look me in the eyes and put a finger inside me.

"hmmmm" I moan with my eyes still open he was going slow and steady.

He kisses me again now with so much passion and desire this kiss feel different from all the other time we kiss.

He stands up in front of the bed to take off his close. He took of his suit jacket, then his bouton up shirt pulling his undershirt over his head. He was standing with his bare chest he kicks of is shoes and with one tug he pull down both his pant and underwear.

Believe me when I say his dick grew. Damn I don't remember it being so big.

I lick my lips and I look up at him he was smiling. He got on the bed beside me and start kissing my neck.

He put me on my left side and start placing a trail of kisses down my back. His touches were also different with more passion. he places kisses all the way down my thighs. He came back up kiss my neck and suck on my ear, I could feel his rock hard erection on my back. Damn I want him inside me now.

He bends my leg up and place the tip of his penis at my opening, he slowly penetrates me and I could feel my soul leave my body.

"this feel so good" I moan while grabbing the pillow that was under my head.

he was holding me by my neck with one hand while the other massaging my clit.

"konyen'm cheri konyen'm di" (fuck me fuck me hard) he holds me tighter and went deeper and faster.