Bump and grind

It been over 3 months since the annual nurse's lunch, Vladimir and I had become good friends we barely see each other at work now since he moved to a facility in Boca Raton. We talk over the phone almost every day but we text every day. Our conversations never gets dull.

Today is Lucy's 25 birthday so we are going out tonight to celebrate. This girl knows I don't party and don't like going to clubs but what can I do it's her birthday and as the good friend that I am I accepted to go to the club with her and some of other friend. You see I met Lucy through my cousin Nathalie they been friends since before I move to the state they used to be next door neighbors, because of me Lucy got the job in the facility.

Nathalie came over my house so we can get ready together. We were in my room getting ready I finished my make up and put on my dress and shoes.

"damn girl let me get your number" Nathaly say as I stood up in front of my mirror.

"girl you know I don't go your way" I responded.

"hmm I don't think you go no way"

"merd pou wou tifi" (fuck you girl) I say to her

'no for real you've been on that celibacy shit for 3 years damn you gone have spider web in there"

"wouch pitit tout moun pa tankou'w non" (damn child not everybody is like you)

"girl please you know you've been craving dick lately specially the one of your boss"

"se pwoblem sa'm gen avew la wi ou pale twop kaka" (this is my problem with you, you talk too much shit"

"yeah you say that every time I tell the truth" Nathalie say.

I just look at her and roll my eyes. I know I've been sexually frustrated lately damn I'm a human being. But that still doesn't mean I'm going to let anybody come in my life and fuck it up. Nathalie is just a mess she doesn't know if she gay or straight one day she's with a woman the next she's with a man, her excuse is that she's young and she's having fun. All her relationships are no strings attached 4 months ago she was dating Mr. almost perfect now ow I don't know what the fuck happened.

"So you ready to go shake that ass because Lucy just text me and said she's outside" Nathalie ask me.

"why is Lucy picking us up"

"Because we gone get drunk and we need somebody to drive us back here"

"first off all you know I don't drink like that second Lucy should be the one getting drunk it's her birthday"

"You know Lucy don't drink not even soda and so what she offered to pick us up and I said yes"

"ok let's go"

We walked outside and there was Lucy's car in my driveway with some loud music and all the windows down

"holla bitchessss!" she screams.

"happy birthday girl!" I say while getting in the car

"are ya'll ready to party!" Lucy says while gridding on her seat.

"yes girl we are, right June!" Nathalie say

"yes we sure are" I say trying not to sound like a party pooper.

Lucy drove off. We arrive at some club in downtown Fort Lauderdale I didn't really care for the name. we walked in and they were playing "Freak Hoe" and people were pumping and gridding on each other. The girls were walking towards the bar when somebody grabbed Lucy and started kissing her. Wait a minute I don't remember Lucy having a boyfriend

Shit

Is she turning into Nathalie now? I really need to find new friends because these are no good. Instead of going to the bar the guy was leading us to the VIP section. There was Gladys, Ashley one of the nurses at the facility and Clarissa Lucy's sister. We were hugging and saying hello to each other when I see Mr. not so perfect walking in the VIP section and took a seat right next to Nathalie. I guess she haven't kicked him to the curb yet that's a first, they don't usually stay around for that long I wonder how deep his pocket is for her to still be with him.

Everybody was drinking I was just seating there laughing at Clarissa's clumsy ass trying to dance with some random guy. It was around 2 and I was getting extremely bored, the music was nice and all but I was seating by myself while all my friends were on the dance floor having fun. I was asked plenty of times to dance but I'd rather seat down then to let some drunk ass man grind on me and get their dick hard.

I decided it was time for me to go home. I walked to the dance floor to tell Lucy and Nathalie that my head hurt I was going to go home. Lucy offered to take me home I refused and told her to stay and enjoy I'll get a cab outside.

I walk outside the club look and realized I left my purse in Lucy's car and I had only took my phone with me. I try to go back in the club but the bouncer wouldn't let me back in talking about no re-entry. Now I don't know what to do I didn't want to stay outside until the girls decided to go home.

"fuck". I thought to myself.

I look at my phone and decided to call Vladimir. I know it's late but who do I have to call all my friends are in the club, my sisters would not leave their husband or children to come get me at some club.

So call his number and put the phone to my ear.

"hello" he answers with a sleeping husky voice.

"I'm sorry for waking you at this time"

"no don't worry about it you ok"

"yes I am I just needed a favor from you please"

"ok what is it'

"umm I'm kind of stuck in front of a club in Fort Lauderdale and I don't have a way to get home"

"you want me to come pick you up"

"yes please if you don't mind"

"ok what is the address to the club"

"I don't know but wait let me ask somebody"

I walk over to some guys that were talking and ask them they just looked at me and laughed.

"I can't find no body to tell me let me walk over to the corner of the street and see"

"do you know the name of the club"

"I think the name is Euro"

"ok I see what club you talking about I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"thank you I'll be outside"

I stand outside watching drunk people passing by, some of them could barely walk. Then a car pulls over in front of me and roll down their window.

"hey beautiful lady would you like a ride" I smile to him. It was Vladimir he got out the car to open the door for me I got in and put my seat belt on.

"where to Madame"

"2667 NW Adams street Pembroke pines" with that said he drove off it took him 15 minutes to get to the community I live in I make him put his window down so the security guard can see me and let us in.

We got in and he parked his car in my drive way.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote