Morning after

Juna's POV

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Vladimir came and hug me from behind.

"доброе утро красивая" he whispers softly in my ears.
"what does that mean"

"it means good morning beautiful"

"good morning to you too"

"how did you sleep" he asks

"I slept great thank you, what about you"

"with you next to me it was wonderful"

"would you like some breakfast"

"what you cooking"

"Eggs, bacon, grits and sausage"

"I see, so I didn't give you enough sausage last night huh." he says while grabbing my ass.

"ahahhh you gave me more than enough; you freak" I push him to the side so I could grab a plate.

"me a freak say the one that fucked my brains out last night"

"shut up" I say laughingly passing him a plate of food. We sat down and ate.

"so what you going to do today" he asks me.
"nothing much probably stay home cook something and go get my son later"

"hmm good that mean I can stay here until it's time for you to go out"

"I don't mind as long as you help me cook"

"no problem what you cooking"

"conch stew, rice with red beans, and fried plantain"

"that's Haitian food right."

"yes sir and I hope you not allergic to sea food"

"Nah I'm not"

"OK"

We watch a little bit of TV did round two of last night then take a shower. We had some fruits for snack. Around 12:00 we started cooking. He was a great help cutting and chopping vegetables I even taught him how to make fried plantain. We were done with the food now we sat down in the little breakfast area near the kitchen.
"hmm what did you say this is called again? it's so good" he asks chewing on his food

"conch stew" I say with a big smile on my face

"I didn't know you can cook"

"boy it's a taboo to be a Haitian woman and not knowing how to cook"

"are you serious"

"ahahahhhh nooo, but it's a must in the Haitian culture"

"shit I need to find me a Haitian woman then"

"fuck you" I say jokingly
"you already did"I just look at him and roll my eyes.

We finished our food and washes the dishes. We were talking about our parents, siblings and past relationships I didn't tell him to much about my family then I refrained from telling him any detail from my past relationships because they ended terribly.

With my son's father we broke up because his parent didn't want us together they basically hated me, said I was messing his future by trapping him with a child. We were together for four years he was my high school sweet heart we broke up when my son was only one.

As for my other relationship it was a complete disaster. My sister Carline introduced me to her husband's cousin that had just move here from New York. At first he was a nice dude he treated my son and I good.

But the father of my son always told me something about him was not right, I didn't pay him no mind thinking he was mad that I moved on. We dated for about a year before we decided to move in together.

the father of my son didn't agree so we agreed since I was still in school and working full time he would keep our son until I graduate. I know he didn't feel comfortable with his son being around another man.
A few months after we moved in the abuse started. First it was verbal and emotional with him calling me out of my name and embarrassing me in front of other people including my sisters and their spouses. Then comes the pushing, the shoving, the slapping and the punching. Whenever something was wrong whether I knew what it was or not I would get hit.

Every time I would leave and go to my sisters they would tell me that's it was probably my fault to go back and fix it. One day he tried to choke me thank God Nathalie and Lucy come in and beat the shit out of him. I just sat there and laugh along with him at every story of crazy ex-girlfriends funny one night stands and threesomes.

I wanted to tell him about the mystery man bout I couldn't how do I approached him with the subject.

please remember to vote and comment