Falling apart 2

I don't know how long I was on the floor I just laid there and cried. Alex was trying to get me to get up but I got pissed off and told him to get the fuck out my house.

"June what are you doing on the floor" I feel Nathaly getting on the floor next to me.

"he, he left me" I say hiccupping and sobbing.

"who left you honey" she asks

"Vladimir left me"

"he was not yours to keep love, remember you guys were just friends"

"no Nat he accuses me of sleeping with his dad and brother for money" she stood up to her feet so quit.

"what the fuck you just say"

"he saw the text his father's been sending me"

"did you tell him the truth"

"he didn't give me no time" I was crying twice as hard now I can't believe he think so low of me.

"let me call Lucy" I could care less about who she calls right now. I never felt so low in my life I felt dirty and ashamed he talks as if I was a prostitute.

Both of the girls were here and they couldn't get me to off the floor.

"June honey you have to get up and stop crying" I could hear Lucy say. I was on the floor on my side cradling myself like fetus with my eyes close.

"where is your Phone I'm going to call Sergey" Nathaly was talking to some body on the phone. Lucy was laying next to me on the floor caressing my face. I feel Nathaly walk pass by my head and open the door and all I can feel was a strong arm picking me up and taking me up to my room. I hug him and cry.

"I did it again" he was placing me on the bed and the girls came in and sat me on the bed.

You see in my world I can only trust these three people right here. Sergey was my guardian angel. Since the day I met him in the parking lot of the facility he has become a father to me. Nathaly didn't have a full time job at the time and Lucy was also working part time they were both still in college. Sergey gave me my first job as a nurse and helped me get back on my feet. Over the years he has become my mentor and the only person besides Nathaly and Lucy that knows my life story.

"What's wrong June talk to me" Sergey asks.

"I don't know what happened he accuses me of sleeping with you and Alex"

"who accused you" Sergey ask.

"Vladimir" his facial expression changes as the name came out my mouth. He got off the bed and started pacing around my room.

"I'm sorry Sergey I know I told you there were nothing between us but we've been sleeping together for the past 6 months I'm very sorry" I was crying I could feel the heaviness of my eyes lids from crying to much.

"what did you tell him"

"nothing I didn't get to explain anything to him"

"don't tell him anything let me talk to him, and how did Alex come into all this?"

I explain to him what had happened last night and the girls confirmed to him that Alex was drunk and I took him home. He kisses my forehead demanding me to rest and he left. The girls lay on my bed with me each on different side of my body and me in the middle.

"I think he text you" Lucy say handing me the phone.

You a dumb dirty bitch, to think I was falling for your trap