Cruella de Ville

After my cousin left, the father of my son brought him home, he usually brings him home on Saturday nights or early Sunday mornings. For some reason this fool brought my child home at 6:47 in the evening. I wasn't too happy about it, but I kept my mouth shut for the sake of my baby.

Sunday is the only day in the week that I spend the entire day with my son only him nobody else.

I work 4 days a week from Wednesday to Saturday from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I drop of and pick up my son, from school on Wednesday and Thursday my cousin picks him up and I pick him up from my cousin when I get out of work. 0n Fridays his father picks him up and keeps him for the two days. This schedule works out for all of us my son gets to spend time with his dad and his brothers.

It's Monday morning I usually wake up around 6:30 that gives me enough time to make breakfast, get myself and my son ready and drop him to school on the day that I work I wake up at 5:30. My son school is 15 minutes away from the house and my job is 45 minutes away.

"Jordan baby are you up"

I slowly open his bedroom door after I was done making breakfast and getting ready.

"good morning mom "

"good morning love how was your night"

He stretched and yawned.

"you want me to help you pick out your clothes for today"

"no mom its ok I already picked out my clothes"

"aww look who's a big a boy now picking his own clothes and all"

"come on mom I'm not a baby any more remember you told me I'm a little man now"

"yes I did now hurry up take a shower and get dressed I'm waiting for you down stairs to have breakfast"

"ok mom I'm coming"

After we sat down and had breakfast I took my son to school and went to my job to pick up my check.

I parked my brand new 2015 Jeep Renegade and walked in the lobby where I met with the beautiful voice of Lucy the receptionist. Lucy is not your typical Puerto Rican girl she's the (I don't give a fuck about your feelings) type of girl. She's also sweet and nice until you cross her over then she gone cut you.

"good morning Lucy Lu"

"hey chica what you doing here on your day off"

"I'm here to pick up my check do you have it"

"no they probably have it in the office"

"who's in the office today'

"Cruella de Ville is in today don't let her get to you cause she came in this morning in a bad mood yelling at every one including the patients"

Immediately when she said that my facial expression change. Janae Williams our office manager, that women is just out of control she's very rude and nasty I don't know how she came to be the manager or how she even got a job working with elderly people.

That bitch is so fucking mean.

*Ring, Ring!*

"Good morning a Little Piece of Heaven where a better leaving is an option, how can I help you"

Lucy answer the phone

"yes Ms. Williams I have it right here in front of me I'll bring it to you as soon as Gladys comes back from the restroom"

She paused for a minute

"yes ma'am"

She hang up the phone and take a deep breath and roll her eyes.

"what she want now one of your kidneys"

"sometimes I feel like slapping that bitch for real if it wasn't because I needed this job to pay for my school I would have quit long time ago"

"don't give her the pleasure just ignore her"

"seriously that woman irritate me"

"hmm you not the only one girl"

"good morning beautiful people"

Gladys's voice booms thru the lobby. Gladys is a beautiful petit young lady very outgoing and outspoken .

"hi glad how are you"

"I'm good you here for your check ain't you?"

"Yes ma'am"

After a little chit chat with the girls in the lobby I walked to the back office with Lucy to go get my check.

We stop in front of Ms. Williams office and look at each other and take deep breath and knock on the door.

"come in"

We push the door to the small messy office and walk in.

"good morning MS Williams" I say

while Lucy was just standing there with a funny look on her face like she wanted to jump at the woman's throat.

"Lucy" Ms. Williams say

"yes" Lucy answer while she roll her eyes

"do you have my messages?" Ms. Williams questions her

"yes here they are" she hands them to Ms. Williams and turn around to walk out and look at me and say

"June see you in a few"

I smile at her and she walks out

I turn around to see Cruella de Ville staring at me.

"and you here for?"

No this bitch didn't, she know damn well why I'm here if her dumb ass would have processed my fucking direct deposit papers I wouldn't have to come here on my day off stupid hoe.

"I'm here for my Check since my direct deposit was never processed"

"oh that yes I have it right here For you"

I took my check out of her hand and was about to walk out when she calls me.

"hey Juna please be early on Wednesday because the owner would like to have a meeting with all the employees in the establishment"

" mmhhm yeah" and I close the door behind me and walk out.

What the fuck this bitch mean be early, I've been working here for the past 3 and a half years I have never been late or even call out. She must be losing her mind or on some serious shit.

I don't understanding how somebody so pretty can have such a nasty attitude.

I wonder who dick she suck in order for her to get that position.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote