The Other

4 Years Later.

I laugh at my 11 years old son teaching his sister how to dance. I couldn't ask for a better family my kids are just perfect Jordan now in 7 grade and Zenobiah 4 years old and just started prek. I love my kids beyond what words can describe. Sarah, Julisa and Trevor join in the dance competition. 

I smile at how they enjoying each others company. My sisters husband's and some other Vladmire friends talking on the other side of the room.

"Take your spoil ass niece" Natalie hand me her 18 month old daughter, I laugh. Natalie did end up giving Jamar the child he wanted but like she says I spoiled her just like she spoiled my kids. I was seating by the window watching as everyone enjoying the music.

"Hey auntie baby you so cute" we always have the girls dress alike when we go out together with them we get everything in set of two like they were twins. Zayne Rose and Zanobia Violet aren't we special. I know my cousin is my bestfriend and our relationship is just perfect.

I was knid of jealous of everyone dancing and running around. You ask why oh because I'm stuck to a wheelchair. The bullet left me semi paralyzed from waist down I have some feelings in some parts down there but my legs not so much some days I can slowly walk with a walker other days I'm in too much pain to try.

After everyone left Nate house warming party it was just Nate and I the babies were asleep Jamar and Vladimire was somewhere in the house watching a basketball game.

"So June when are you gonna say yes to the man he proposed about 5 times already"

"4 times to be exact but no I can't do that to him I'm practically useless no one want a cripple wife he deserves better " I answer with broken heart.

"Stop that you are not useless and if he want someone else he would have look for it long time ago"

"Nate you don't understand he is miserable I know it I can see how sorry he feel for me when I try to get out of the bed by myself he just feels guilty that's why he still with me"

"June I hate hearing you talk like that"

"Like what Nate you know how I am I would never do this to him Nate look at me I can't cook his meal I can't wash his clothes i can barely do my own daughters hair"
"You dont have to fo any of that that's why he got you a maid and a nany"

"Yeah a very beautiful nany that love to look at him shirtless" i whisper

"And I'm about to catch a case on her ass cause no body is taking your man"
I shake my head cause knowing her she gonna make him fire the nany.
"Dis you tell him yet"

"About what" I know exactly what she's talking about.

"June don't make me mad please"

"No Nate I havent told him" she becomes very quiet.

"Nate please you cant tell him let me find the right time to tell him" tears where coming out off my eyes.

A few days later I was in the game room the kids where in school I was home alone the nany has yet to arrive I was supposed to go out with Nate but she was call in to work.
Or I  though I was home alone I heard whipering and I quietly wheeled my power wheelchair to see where the voice was coming from. I stop when I see the 2 people whispering.

My heart hurts and breaks into little pieces when I saw what was going on.
"I can satisfy you in everyway that she can't" she was feeling on him.
"What are you doing Lauraine"
She grab his crouch and he gasps  b4 taking her hands of.
"Stop that I'm your boss and you need to respect me and  my house that my woman lives in"
"Can she get on her knees and suck your dick after a long tired day" I wanted to run and pull her by her hair and drag her out my house. she unbutton her blouse and free her nice   perky beast.

"You know you wanna touch them daddy" I was in so much chock I couldn't breath when I saw her drop to her knees and undo his zippers. I turn the wheelchair around before I have a heart attack.

I have to leave him I can't stay here feeling so much pain. A few moments later he came in the room and I act like I was in deep sleep he went to the bathroom and shower.
"Baby are you awake"
"Not really do you want something" I say with my back turn to him.
"No but we need to find a new nanny"
So you could fuck her too I thought.
"Why did Lauraine quit" I ask like I wasn't dying inside like I did just witnessed the man I love being seduced by another woman.
"No she didn't quit I fired her"
"Why"
"She was being disrespectful she did know her place" I didn't answer.
  I wanted to hurt the both off them but I would never scoop that low I couldn't even if Iwanted too. For 3 days I watshed as he smiles to. His phone, and quickly put it away as I came in the room. It's probably her texting or calling him.
"Vlad" I call him and he was so bz being on his phone he didn't answer.
"Vlad I want to break up I can't do this anymore"
"Oh yes hun that's ok with me"
He answers and my heart drops to the bottom of my stomach. He's answer was shoking. By the time he looks up from his phone I was in tears. My heart was broken. He's just gonna let me go like that without a fight. I pull my walker towards me and pull my body up and walk as fast as I possibly can wish was not fast at all and go to my room.
I guess this is it. I thought I wanted this but now that I come to it I'm dying this hurts more then I thought it will.