Confusion

I was too scared to tell Vladimir about the threats that I've been receiving from his mother but I had talk to Sergey. He promises me that he was not going to tell Oksana anything he's just going to keep a close eye on her. So, Nathaly and I come up with the best plan we can think of to record Oksana next time she calls my phone.

I haven't seen Vladimir for over a week due to him going to New York for work. In the time Vladimir been gone he send me flower, romantic letter telling me how much he misses me and love me or a gift every day and all this making me feel something I do not want to feel.

Dear love

I would give the world to be able to show you

how my heart skips a beat everytime I hear your voice.

I've never love anybody as much or as hard as I love you.

Knowing that you are going to give me the greatest gift

Anyone can ever give me make me love you more and more each day.

June thank you, thank you for giving me nothing but love.

Thank you for showing me nothing but love, happiness and joy.

You show me what real love feels and looks like.

I want to hold you in my arms and love you today tomorrow

And forever more.

I love you, Je t'aime, Te amo, Mwen renmen'w, ya lyublyu tebya

Vladimir Adamovich

This is the letter I receive today and it comes with a box of red roses

This is the letter I receive today and it comes with a box of red roses. I'm crying not being sure why. I love this man more than I thought I could ever love a man but I can't bring myself to take him back. Anyway, how do I take back something that never was mine to begin with. We were never in a relationship just the thoughts of this make me cry even more. why did I get myself into this, birth control or a condom could have save me from all this pain that I'm feeling.

I'm not going to lie and say Vladimir is not treating me right or is not supportive. Vladimir would have put me on top of the world if he could have, he would offer to rub my back or feet and when I refuse he would take me to the spa which I enjoy very much. He tries and succeed on making this pregnancy a little bit easier on me. I don't know why I can't take him back. I think it has a lot to do with that I was expecting so much from him. Sometimes I get mad at myself for loving him so much but I can't help it, I would try to look for many reasons why I should hate him and push him away but I can't and it feels like the more I look for a reason the more I love him.

Ring*

"Hello"

I pick up the phone on the first ring already knowing who is calling my phone at this time.

"hi" his deep tired voice boom through my hears.

"hi" I answer him.

"how was your day" he asks.

"it was ok could have been better"

"what was missing that didn't make it wonderful"

"hmmm I don't know"

"are you sure"

"yes"

"maybe I should catch the next flight to Miami and come rub your stomach" the way he says it I know he had a big smile on his face.

"maybe" I answer him sincerely. "by the way thank you for the roses and the letter"

"you welcome Cherie" he been calling me Cherie a lot lately and I think I love it.

"so, tell me have my baby been behaving" he asks with so much happiness in his voice.

"not too good I think he have a soccer field in there"

"how you know it's a he"

"cause ain't no girl going to kick so much"

"you never know"

"what about you how was your day"

"very stressful but I'm almost done"

"that's good"

"you sound tired I'm going to let you go I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"ok good night"

"Good night Cherie" after hanging up the phone I get up go check on Jordan than go down stairs for some water then back to bed.

I never can get a full night of sleep with my acid reflux and heart burns. I turn to my side so I could retrieve my cup of water. I feel a body lying next to me I assume it was Jordan so I drank my water and get up to go to the bathroom.

"hey babes is everything ok" I turn around so quick I almost break my neck.

"Nathaly, you almost give me a heart attack what are you doing here"

"I'm sorry babe I snuck in a few hours ago I didn't want you to spend your birthday night alone"

"my birthday night?"

"you not serious June don't tell me you forgot your own birthday"

"what are you talking about"

"Juna it's May 16 four something in the morning so it's basically your birthday"

"shit girl I completely forgot"

"thank God you have me girl I have full day plan for you"

"wouch Nathaly mwen two fatigue" (wow Nathaly I'm too tired)

"come on June one day of fun won't kill you"

"ok Nat but nothing to early cause I want to sleep"

"OK lazy ass" I didn't batter to answer her I just walk back to my bed and lay down hoping to go back to sleep.