The Truth Is Out

I look at him seating next to me my heart was racing. I was scared to tell him, why Surgey didn't tell him why he left it up to me. "If you don't feel comfortable talking about whatever it's is I'm ok with that we'll talk about it whenever you ready" Vladimir say.

" I started working at the facility everything was ok but every afternoon the manager would lock herself in the office with your dad for hours but that was none of my business I never say a word I even lied for them when other people stated asking questions" I look at him and he look mad

"I never ask him anything I just did my job and go home but one day there was and inspection and your dad and the lady was panicking and I know why and I remember how he gave me a job when no one else would and how he gave me a loan to get a place to live so I did something that could have lend me in jail"
he raise a brow
" I went to the storage room that was in the managers office and take out all the papers and money and go hide them in my house" "what money and papers" Vladimir ask

" the manager at the time was bringing woman the country illegally to have babies for adoption and as surrogate mothers wish is illegal and she would get half the money she w they were paying the girls she was using the facility to hide the money and all the false papers your dad knew about it and since she was his mistress he couldn't say anything cause she was blackmailing him and he felt the need to pay me for what I did I always rejected his money but he always put it in my account we become great friends after that and he claim that I'm the daughter he never has"

Vladimir eyes grew wide " she was running a Baby factory in the establishment and I know if they find out your dad would go to jail and loses everything" I put my head down. Vladimir didn't anything. "Why would my dad not fired her when he finds out".
"He didn't want to lose it all cause she threatened him" "and why he says it's up to you to tell me the truth" "because only I know the truth besides him and the lady"

He look at me and something inside me told me he doesn't believe me. "I know you don't believe me but here" I grab the envelope next to me and handed to him. He grab it from my hand and open it pulling out the papers.
"And the box in the corner have all the proofs you need" he walk over to the box and open it. He was going through everything when he whispers "what the fuck" fake passports fake ID's and documents that says they where all coming to the states to study, visit or Work. "This were young girls ages from 18 and 20 years old" he says "why she keeps all their documents" "so they wouldn't run away"
"And my dad let her do that" "I know what I'm about to show you you won't believe me but your dad doesn't even know that I know no one knows that I know"
"Read this" I had him another piece of paper he grabs it while looking at me.

After reading it for a few minutes "this is not true"
"you don't have to believe me but ain't that her signature"
"My dad put you up to this didn't he"
"and why would he do that"
"I don't know but this can't be true you make this up cause you mad at he for the way she treated you that night"
"You don't have to believe me Vladimir but take all of this with you cause I no longer want to hide them for years I protect them because I wanted to protect the person that give me a chance even when he didn't know me the man that help get back on my feet but right now I really don't care what you think anymore" I say meaning everything that was coming out my mouth I love Vladimir with all my being but what can I do.
" all this is hard for me to believe but I don't care what the truth is June I'm not losing you again" he came closer and pull me into a hug.

"For nothing in this world would I let you go June"