Indecent proposition

I was laying in my bed thinking about why I let myself get carried away last night. My son was not coming home tonight because there is no school tomorrow so he's staying over he's father house. Nathalie just left to go meet up with Lucy. I was feeling like shit so I stayed home. I wanted to cry I don't even know why. I've decided to stay alone and become celibate I was in an abusive relationship for two years and nearly made it out alive. I now have a good male friend but last night I fucked it up.

How am I going to fix it now? A lot of stuff was going thru my head at the same time.

The light on my phone flashed I picked it up thinking. it was my son calling to say goodnight.

"hi baby" I answered the phone

"I like the way you call me baby" Vladimir say in a soft deep voice.

"oh I thought you were my son"

"so are you trying to say that I'm not your baby"

"Vladimir listen what happened between us last night was a mistake"

"how could you call something so wonderful a mistake didn't you like it"

"I did"

"then what is the problem I know I wasn't that bad"

"Vladimir please"

"tell me what the problem is, if you liked it I don't see the problem in us having sex"

"listen Vladimir we are friends and I love our friendship and I'm not looking for anything serious right now"

"and I'm ok with that if you want us to stay as friends we can do that but I can't guarantee that I'm going to be able to keep my hand to myself'

"You see that's what I'm afraid of why can't we just be friends"

"did you see how we fucked last night how can I keep my hands of off you after we had such amazing sex?"

"Lord Vladimir stop it "

"no June you stop ok why can't we just do this?"

"OK what is it"

"you don't want a relationship I don't want one either why don't we just be friends that have casual sex no strings attached no questions asked"

"no Vladimir no"

"baby girl just think about it if we get to a point where it starts to get uncomfortable or we find someone else we want to be with we'll just break it off"

I stay silent for a little.

"hello"

"Vladimir let me think about it and I'll let you know"

"ok that's good enough so tell me, how was your day?"

"I was home with my cousin asking me question about why you were naked in my bed?"

"how she knows I was naked on your bed"

"cause her nosy ass saw you sleeping on my bed naked"

"she lives with you"

"no she got in because we left the door open last night"

"what did you tell her?"

"the truth that we got carried away and did stuff"

"believe me we did way more than stuff'

"yeah whatever"

We talk for a little while longer before we hanging up.

Why would he suggest that we become friends with benefits? These things never end well somebody always ends up getting hurt and broken hearted. I lay my head down and fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning early I did my morning routine put on my gym clothes then head to the gym that is in the community. I work out three times a week for an hour and a half or more on my days off on Sundays I would take my son with me if he's home on Mondays and Tuesdays I would go after I drop him off to school.

Today I can't do too much cause my body feels a little sore but I did walk on the treadmill and lifted some weight. After I was done taking a shower and put on some clothes I went to pick my son up from his father's house.

After picking up my baby we went to the mall. I know it barely gets cold in Florida but Christmas was three weeks away and my baby needed some new clothes just in case the weather changed.

And around that time of year my Nathalie, Lucy and I usually take my son somewhere for like three to four days. We started doing that 4 years ago and we would have so much fun we would go to places like Disney world, Lego land, and other fun places that all of us can enjoy.

   Thanks for reading please comment and vote