Big changes

I can't believe my three days off are over and now I have to go back to work.

shit.

Don't get me wrong I love my job and I just strongly dislike some of the people that I work with. I just dropped my son of school now I'm on my way to work. Driving on I 95 in the morning can be so stressful I swear these people don't know how to drive for shit.

I arrive at my job and get out my car ready for a productive day.

I walk in the lobby the only person I see there is Karl the security guard no sign of Lucy or Gladys.

Oh please don't tell me Cruella fired them.

"good morning June how you doing today"

"good morning Karl I'm ok how you doing"

"I'm ok are you ready for the meeting"

"woy mwen bliye wi (wow I forgot) They already here"

"no Not yet but Ms. Williams ask for everyone to be in the break room by eight"

"ok let me go there then it's almost Eight, are you not coming?"

"no ma'am somebody has to stay here and guard the lobby"

"oh ok see you later then'

"later June"

I walk to the back of the building to the break room I was about to put the combination code when somebody opened the door.

"good morning Juna go have a seat please" I was greeted by Judith the head Nurse.

I walk in the room I say good morning to everyone, and look around to see where Lucy and Gladys sat and went to seat with them.

A few more employees came in followed by some of the CNA (Certify Nursing Assistant) and the head of maintenance.

Then Ms. Williams stood up and was about to speak when a couple of people walk in the room.

One of those people I recognized it was Mr. Adamovich the owner of the establishment.

He owned if I'm not mistaking 17 retirement homes in Florida and more in New York and some other family businesses.

"good morning everyone" Mr. Adomovich says broadly with a strong Russian accent.

Everybody answered good morning back in Unisom.

"I ask for this meeting this morning because I have a very important announcement to make"

He pauses for a minute and continues.

"as you may all know I'm not getting any younger"

I could see Lucy rolling her eyes from the corner of my eyes.

"so there's going to be some changes around here" he looks to his right and signal one the people that was with him to come forward.

And before us stood a very handsome and tall man, he looks like he's is in his early 30's or late 20's.

I mean the man look good he was wearing a grey suit with a baby blue button up shirt and a Dark blue tie.

"damn he fine" I heard Lucy whisper

I turn around to look at her and I shake my head. He was fine he had facial hair wish look really sexy on him.

"I want to introduce my son Vladimir to everyone"

"Vladimir's Going to be taking over all the establishment down in Florida

Would you like to say something son?"

Mr. Adomovich stepped- to the side so his son can come forward and talk to us.

"good morning everyone"

Oh shit damn I think I just wet my panties. Fuck his voice is so deep and sexy.

Everyone answer good morning.

"as my father just stated he will be stepping down and I will be taking over"

"there is going to be a lot of changes in the staff it came to my attention that there has been a lot of complaint this specific home"

Everyone started to look at each as if they were surprise to what he was saying.

Everyone in this room knew Damn well what he was talking about.

Ms. Williams has fired almost half of the staff, the home needed more nurses and more CNA's.

"I personally hired a couple of people for the rest and will leave it up to the head nurse to interview some more people"

"we will be having some new CNA and some med tech so on and so forth"

Thank God Finally Lord You answer our prayers we've been under staffed for over a year now we have 167 people living in this home and only nine nurses and 13 CNA and no med techs how do they expect not to get complaints.

"let me introduce to you Mrs. La Vasquez your new office manager"

"Oh shit no more Cruella de Ville" somebody whisper and we all started laughing.

"excuse me?" Ms. Williams says

"you are excused" The fine ass answered Boisterously.

"I'm sorry but I'm the office manager" Ms. Williams say

He just looks at her and say "you were the office manager"

"what do you mean?"

"you are fired Ms. Williams"

Lord I could swear she was as red as a ripe tomato.

"the fuck you mean I'm fired I have been working in this shit hole for 5 fucking years and you're going to walk in here and tell me that I'm fired".

Oh shit oh shit this gone be goooooood!!

He didn't say anything he just looked at her and shook his head.

"so Sergey you not going to say anything about this"

Mr. Adomovich the father looks at her and says "Janae leave before I'm force to call security on you"

"go to your office pack your things and leave!"

"OK so that's how you want it good I got something for your old ass" and she walks out we burst out laughing.

"as I was saying" say Mr. sexy.

"I will be working in this establishment for a while until I get everything back in place"

"all throughout the rest of this week Judith the head nurse Mrs. La Vasquez and myself will be interviewing some new people to fill the new positions".

"so everybody knows the big news now back to work"

We all get up and go back to our daily routine.

                                                   Mr

                                                   Mr. Vladimir Adomovich

   Thanks for reading please comment and vote