Explaining myself

You know how you can feel somebody watching you while you're sleeping. I roll over trying to get comfortable in bed and remember I was not alone sat up and open my eyes my heart almost stops.

There she was.

Nathalie was standing right in front of my bed staring at me.

I'm never going to hear the end of this one. I was just staring back at her not knowing what to say.

"hmm" I heard Vladimir say. Nathalie turns her head to look at him he was laying there completely naked next to me. Now she was back at staring at me like I had a big dick growing out my forehead. She shakes her head and left the room.

Fuck* Fuck* Fuck*

"Vlad" I shake him.

"hmm"

"Vlad get up you have to leave?"

"why" he answers while still half sleep.

"please just lease we'll talk about this later just go"

"damn girl I'll leave" he got up search for his clothes then put them on.

I grab my robe to follow him downstairs.

Nathalie was seating on the couch looking like she was waiting for us to come down.

"good morning" she says joyfully. I didn't answer

"good morning" Vladimir answers while frowning.

"umm Vladimir this is my cousin Nathalie and Nathalie this is Vladimir" I was praying that Nathalie wouldn't say anything stupid.

"nice to meet you Vladimir" she says with a big smile mask on her face.

"likewise Nathalie anyways I have to go have a good day" he walked to the door and walk out without saying bye to me.

I closed the door behind him and I hear Nathalie's voice.

"now explain yourself bitch" Nathalie say in a serious voice.

"what do you mean I don't have nothing to explain to you"

"that's why you couldn't stay in the club and party with your girls you had to come home and fuck your boss" she looks at me and shake her head. I really didn't know what to say to her or how to explain what she just saw.

"girl you just nasty I thought you were being celibate" why she getting mad for wasn't she the one tell me I need dick or I'll have spider webs.

"I'm sorry ok I don't know what came over me"

"girl I ain't mad at you I just wanted to know, was it good?" I laugh this bitch is crazy.

"How did his sexy ass get you to let him to put sucre sou bonbon'w" (put sugar on your cookie)

"pitit mwen pa konn sak pase'm ye swa" (child I don't know what happened to me last night)

"banm chita zin sa pwal bon" (let me seat down this gone be good)

"I invited him in he was about to leave he kiss me then girl I just lost it I was like fuck that celibacy shit"

We started cracking up like the fools that we are.

"so tell me how was it and how big was it" she wiggles her eye brows.

"I never had sex this good in my whole entire life"

"bitch shut up you talking like you been fucking around when you know you only been with two men in your whole entire life" with emphasis on the entire life.

"merd pou wou makak" (fuck you monkey)

"anyway how was it I'm curious"

"it was mind blowing Girl and to answer that other question let's just say It's a lie when they say white men have small dick"

"his dick was just wow"

"oh shit oh shit my bitch got fucked last night and it was gooooooood" she says dancing on the chair.

"HEEEE HEEEEEE" we say together and laugh.

"damn girl his signing you check and your booty too"

"too bad it can't happen again"

"what do you mean it can't happen again I thought you say it was good"

"it was better than good"

"what do you mean"

"Vladimir and I have a great friendship and I don't want this to fuck it up and He's my boss"

"girl fuck out of here with that shit who say friend can't fuck each other and the fact that he's your boss should make it even more exciting"

"no Nat you know how I fells about those type of things"

"please you weren't thinking about that last night when he was all up in them guts"

"ou gen pwoblem wi" (you have problem)

"anyway ki manje wap fe jodia" (what are you cooking today)

   Thanks for reading please comment and vote