The healing process

It's been two weeks since the incident with Vladimir. I'm back at work my vacation was until the new year's. Which I spend alone in my bed, the girls insisted on staying with me but I beg them not to. They have their boyfriends who I'm pretty sure wanted to spend new year's with them.

Today my baby came back from his vacation with his dad, I can't wait to kiss and hug my baby. I will pick him up on my way home from work.

My work schedule has also change. I no longer work 4 days a week and 12 hours a day any more, I now work 5 days 8 hour shifts from 8 to 4. I've been really tired lately and not feeling to well, I think it's due to stress and working too much.

I know I just came back from my vacation like 4 day ago but I've been so tired to the point that I can't even drive home from being so sleepy.

It's now 4:30 and I'm at my son's grandmother house waiting outside for him.

His father opens the door and my baby ran to me.

"I missed you mommy"

"I missed you too baby" I hug than kiss his cheeks.

"mommy I got you a gift"

"really baby can't wait to see it"

"I'm going to get my bag ok mommy, wait for me ok"

"I'll be right here baby" his father walks outside to talk to me.

"thank you June I really appreciate you letting me spend Christmas with him"

"you welcome, he's your son it's only fair"

"he was so well behaved you're doing a great job with him cause I know he ain't learn his ways around my house" I smile at that.

"thank you I try my best" my baby came back outside with his bag and two gift bags.

"ready to go baby"

"yes mommy"

I open the door for him put on his sit belt I got in and drove off.

When we arrive home Nathaly and Lucy was already there waiting for us. I open the door then he ran up to them.

"hey sugar bear we missed you" Lucy say.

"I miss you too tatie Lucy"

"come here papu let me take a good look at you" Nathaly say

"I brought some gifts, these for mommy" he hands me two little box.

"this for tatie Nat" he hands her a small box also

"and tatie Lucy"

We sat down and open them. The first was a necklace with a heart pendant and the other was a friendship bracelet which he gave each of us one.

"wow baby this is so beautiful, but where did you get the money from"

"nana gave me a gift card to buy anything I want so daddy took me to a mall there was a store named Pandora we went in there and I bought them" tears started to fell out my eyes.

"baby you spent you Christmas money on gifts for us" I swear I love this kid more than I love myself.

"wait till you see what we got you" Nathaly say and hand him a big box

"oh no no Tatie wow This is amazing" she got him a playstation 4. Which I told her not to get.

"now open mines" Lucy say a little too excited for my liking.

"tatie Lu this is so cool" what the hell were they trying to compete with each other she got him the latest drone, now tell me what an 8 years old boy going to do with freaking drone.

Now they gone make my gifts look like shit. They going to make my child very materialistic.

"ok baby I got you two gifts here is the first one"

"mom you are the best I love you so much" I got him an iPad.

"and now to your other gift let's go to the garage" we got up with my baby next to me. I open the garage door and his eyes just lit up. I got him the Razor Dirt Quad 500.

I know we spoil him but he's just a good kid, good grades never get in trouble always makes honor roll, why not spoil him.

He thanks us and hugs us. I Went to my room take to shower and went out to eat with my son and the girls.

I couldn't eat too much at the restaurant so I took my food home. I was so tired when I got home I make my son wash up put him in bed wash my face and go to bed it didn't take long before I fell asleep.

I was standing over the sink and looking at the tooth brush, every morning I threw up it's really getting on my nerve because it makes me so weak. I brush my teeth take a shower put on some leggings and a crop top and head to the kitchen. Jordan was already up and dress in his basketball outfit.

"good morning baby"

"good morning mommy"

"What do you want for breakfast"

"I already had cereal thank you" WTF when did this happened. I look at him to make sure it was my son that was sitting in my kitchen

"when did you start having breakfast without me" I say with a raise brow.

"I wake up very early and I didn't want to wake you up"

"ok baby next time wake me up ok no matter what time it is, I love it when we have breakfast together"

"ok mommy"

I open the fridge but there was nothing in it that I wanted. I wanted mayi moulin ak fwa di (cornmeal with liver) shit I've been craving that forever.

I call up Nathaly to ask her if she can bring it for me when she say yes I was so happy I started dancing.

Nathaly brought me the food in like 30 minutes.

"you a life saver Nat"

"girl you I thought you hated that food"

"girl for some reason I love it now" I say while shoving a spoonful in my mouth.

"you been having those weird craving lately are you ok"

"yes girl I'm fine"

"do you still throw up in the morning" Nathaly ask.

"yes" I say with my mouth full

"do you still feel extremely tired all the time" she ask again

"yes" I answer still savoring my food and not really getting where she's going with all these questions.

"and how did you become a nurse again" the fuck is wrong with her.

"what kind of fucking question is that Nat?" and she raise a brow. I ran the questions through my head and...

"yes I'm waiting" she say

"no Nat it can't be no"

"ok miss plim poul tell me what else can be wrong with you besides what you know that I know that you know I know" (miss plim poul=nurse chicken feather or fake nurse)

"fuck Nat no this can't be no" I started feeling sick to my stomach. I ran to the half bathroom down the hall to empty stomach, Nathaly was hot on my heels. I rinse my mouth and sat on the toilet. I look up at Nathaly.

"Are you ok mommy" Jordan pop his little face through the door.

"yes baby I'm fine I just ate too much".

After I threw up I call Lucy to ask her to bring me a pregnancy test.

Nathaly was looking at me like my sisters looked at me when I told them I was pregnant with my son.

The overhead beeped and give Lucy access in.

"girl please don't tell me this is for you" Lucy asked looking at me.

"please don't judge me ok" I say.

"here" she hands me the bag. I looked at it and my heart started racing.

I took the test out of the box peed on it and seat on the toilet. It didn't take 10 seconds and the results comes up.