Untitled Part 6

Vladimir POV

I'm getting ready to go out with my brother and the girls to some new club that is opened in south beach.

Madison is really cool and down to earth, but her sister, I'm not too sure about her since they got here yesterday she's been acting weird. She was trying too hard to impress me she's a nice girl and all but she acts funny. Everything she says make no sense she has no common sense what so ever.

"hey Vlad you ready?" Alex ask me

"yes man I'm ready, where are the girls?"

"they in the living room waiting on us?" Alex answer

"listen is there something wrong with Hellen or she's always been that way"

'what do you mean"

"the girl is slow she can't hold a decent conversation she has no common sense and do you see how she acts around me shit she must be working on half a brain"

"man why do you care how she acts, she is just here for a few days all you have to do is show her a good time and forget about her the day she lives to go back home"

"yeah I guess you right"

We walk down stairs to the living room and see the girls talking to each other. I say hello to the girls and we went into my garage and jumped into my black 2016 range rover and sped off to the I95. This going to be the third time I'm driving this baby since I bought it two months ago.

We arrive at Club LIV I handed my keys to the valet and walk in the club with Hellen right beside me holding my hand like we're a couple or something. When we got in there we went to the VIP section and ordered a couple bottles to start the party. I didn't drink much since I know I'm going to have to drive home. The music was booming thru the club and the ambiance was very pleasant my brother and Madison were on the dance floor acting a fool, kissing and touching each other like ain't nobody else in the club. Hellen standing in front of me shaking her booty from left to right to a song about anaconda's. I got up in stood behind her. She was grinding on me and I was enjoying it.

It was around 3:00 in the morning I signaled my brother to tell him I'm ready to go home. We were on our way home my brother was in the back with Madison making out like two horny high school kids, while Hellen was caressing my thigh.

As soon as we got home the two wanna be horny teenagers ran in the house like their ass was on fire. I walked in behind Hellen. We walk to the front of the stairs then she turns around to say something to me, I just bent down and kiss her. We kiss for a few second break off the kiss she looks at me she smiles and say.

"would you like to take this to your room" she says.

"what about we go to your room instead"

"that's fine with me"

We walk up the stairs while kissing she push the door to the room she was staying in open and the minute we walk in the room she starts taking off her clothes then she helps me with mine.

She was standing in front of me naked and I was still in my boxers. She has a beautiful body. She looks straight in my eyes and drop to her knees she pulls my boxers down she took my dick in her hand and kiss it next thing I know she open up her mouth and start sucking on my throbbing cock. I had to hold on to the wall not to collapse on the floor, shit I think she was trying to suck my soul out my dick. I wanted to fuck her now I pull her up, push her to the bed. I pick up my pants from the flood took out my wallet and pull out a condom, put it on. I get in between her leg and put my dick half way inside of her and slowly started to pump my dick in her she was moaning and squirming but I held her in place so she could take that dick. we fucked for like a good hour before I bust my nut. I got up and went to my room, take a shower and go to bed.

Laying in bed thinking about this quick nut.... She not that bad but she's not what I want.

She not what I want

I know what I want.

Where and how I want it.

Naked thick, and black on my bed

Vladimir and Hellen

   Thanks for reading please comment and vote