Chapter Twenty- Three || Suprise

Rosalie woke up and rolled over in bed. Kai was gone but she could smell bacon. Rosalie felt a smile come over her face and she stood up and headed downstairs.

Kai was still in his pajamas as he placed a pancake on a plate. "Hey." She said.

"Hey!" He kissed her on the lips. "I'm almost done. Just sit down."

Rosalie nodded and sat at the table. Kai finished cooking the pancakes. She watched him grab the items they needed and place them at the table before he sat down.

"I made you breakfast." Kai said proudly.

"I see that." Rosalie said as Kai placed bacon and pancakes on her plate.

As Rosalie ate she couldn't imagine anything that could be better. She wished everyday could be like this.

Kai and Rosalie finished and both started cleaning the kitchen. Kai was washing the dishes when Rosalie threw a cup into the sink and splashed Kai.

"Rosalie!"

Rosalie giggled and gasped as Kai sprayed her with the sink nozzle. "Kai!" She screeched laughing.

She dove past him and got a scoop of water and threw it at him. Kai gasped before as Rosalie grabbed a cup of water and ran to the other side of the counter.

She threatened him with the water and giggled as he ran after her. Kai caught up and grabbed her by her waist. The warm water spilled over her shirt. "Kai!" She screeched. She giggled at him as he turned her around.

"You soaked me." He said.

Rosalie grinned. "Oops."

Kai's hand bumped the rest of the water down her shirt. She giggled and pulled him closer, setting the cup on the counter and pressing her lips to his.

She felt his hand go around her waist and she smiled into the kiss. She pulled away and smiled at Kai. "What else do you have planned for today?"

"It's a surprise." Kai kissed her nose and back away. "Now go change so we can go."

Rosalie did as he said. She changed into maternity jeans and a long sleeve shirt before she headed downstairs.

The kitchen was spotless and Kai was dressed by the door ready to go.

Rosalie took his hand and they walked to his car. She got in and waited for Kai. She drew circles on her stomach and smiled at the thought of having two babies.

Kai got in and started the car and turned on the heat. They drove in silence and Rosalie smiled, laying her head back and closing her eyes.

Rosalie opened her eyes when the car stopped. She knew that they had driven quite a while because it was already 12. Rosalie stepped out of the car and looked around. "Where are we?"

"A beach." Kai said, only a hint of duh in his tone.

Rosalie smiled and slipped off her shoes, picking them up and moving her feet into the sand.

"I love beaches."

"I know." Kai said, taking her hand. "I also know you love swimming."

Rosalie looked over at him confused. She screamed as he picked her up and ran to the water.

"Kai!" She laughed as he tripped and both of them got soaked.

Rosalie coughed out the salt water but she couldn't stop laughing. She stood up and twirled. She loved the water.

Rosalie and Kai played in the water until the sun went down. Then Kai and her sat on a blanket he had brought and watched the sunset.

Rosalie laid back and stared at the stars that were becoming more clear as the sun disappeared.

Rosalie could feel the sand on her, the cool breeze, her clothes still slightly damp, leaning on Kai's arm as it got dark and the stars came out. Rosalie smiled as Kai pointed out constellations.

Rosalie pointed out the three she knew, the big and little dippers and Cassiopeia. Rosalie gasped as she felt the babies kick.

"What?" Kai asked, concerned.

"The babies kicked." Rosalie grinned. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt one of them kick. After the second kick she placed Kai's hand on her stomach as he waited. A smile appeared on his face when they kicked.

"That's our babies." Rosalie whispered happily.

Kai smiled at her then glanced back down at her stomach. "That's our babies." He stated, as they kicked his hand again.

Rosalie grinned at Kai and he pressed a kiss into her lips.