Chapter Twenty-Eighteen|| Imprisoned

Rosalie spent two days on the boat and island. She would spend most her days on her beach and her nights on the boat. She loved laying on the sand and searching the stars. She felt comfort in the fact that it was something she and Kai had done together, even though it was one of the last things they had ever done. It was a good memory.

While she was alone Rosalie had decided that if she kept crying and mourning she would never move on. Zeniff and Karina would want her to be happy. She hoped Kai would want her to be happy, though he also would be on the side of her avenging him. Which she wasn't planning on doing.

Which is why she decided she was moving on. She would remember the happy times she spent with her sisters and with Kai. And she would focus on being a good mother to her daughter.

While she was there she decided she would name their daughter Cassiopeia. It would remind her of the last night her and Kai spent together before he left and was just normal. Before he got trapped in another prison world, forever this time.

All too soon it was time for Rosalie to leave, though she was sad to leave she was happy to have finally gotten some peace.

Rosalie took her time on the ride back. She stopped at places she had been while she was trapped. It was interesting to see because of the things that had changed. Things were gone, things were redecorated, and somethings were exactly the same.

Rosalie finally got home at midnight. She laid on the bed exhausted, and looked through her mail. There was a very fancy card from Jo that she opened first. She grinned as she read it, Jo and Alaric were finally getting married. They had a date and everything. Rosalie hung the invitation on the fridge and sighed. It was few weeks away, enough time for Rosalie to find a dress.

Rosalie threw most of the other spam mail away and decided to unpack the car the next day. She headed up to her bed and fell in it, still fully clothed. She was asleep in minutes.

Rosalie blinked at the bright light that almost hurt her eyes. She blinked and the light cleared enough that she could see she was standing on a beach staring out at the ocean. She smiled, hearing someone giggling behind her.

She turned and saw Lorelei running towards her, with a small girl in tow.

Rosalie greeted Lorelei with a hug and picked up the little girl, kissing her on the nose. She smiled at Lorelei and they looked out at the ocean. Rosalie turned to her sister, and gasped. Lorelei was covered in blood. She looked at Rosalie fearfully.

"What did you do to me?" Lorelei's voice echoed around them.

Rosalie looked down at the little girl whose body was now limp in her arms. She gaped at the girl before looking at her sister. Lorelei reached a bloody hand towards Rosalie.

Rosalie stumbled back and fall, both of the girls dissolving into dust. Rosalie didn't have a moment of relief as she was pulled down into the sand. As she was sinking Kai appeared over her.

She reached a hand towards him but he just grinned and her, crouching down he whispered in her ear before she sunk under the sand.

"Revenge, Rosalie. I demand revenge."

Rosalie struggled to wake up from the dream, it seems as if it was trying to hold her in. She quickly climbed out of the confinding sheets and went into the bathroom. She closed her eyes, seeing the image of her blood covered sister. She felt sick as she threw up in the toilet.

She took a deep breath. She had read about grief, these dreams would keep coming until she moved on. And that's what she was going to do. She didn't want to have these horrific dreams, she wanted to feel happy again.

Rosalie went back to bed, this time she slept soundly. She knew that it would take a bit but she would get over Kai and she wouldn't take revenge for something he brought upon himself.