Sleepover Kisses

"CJ", I hear, my hearing slightly impaired from sleep. "CJ", the voice says again.

I shake my head a little, then open my eyes. Above me, Jonathan is bent over me, his arm on my shoulder. I look around a little, and I see I'm in a bedroom, in a bed.

"Hey, Beautiful", Jonathan smiles down at me. "Your breakfast is in an hour. You need to get up, get ready".

 I sit up a a little, holding myself up with my elbows. I run my hand through my hair as Jonathan sits on the edge of the bed. "Is this your room?" I freak out slightly.

Jonathan chuckles. "No, don't worry. This is my guest room. I didn't feel like a gentleman if I had just left you on the couch last night", Jonathan says. I feel a sigh of relief leave my body. "I wanted to make sure you were up in time for your breakfast with Bowman. Do you have to go home before breakfast?"

"No", I reply, sitting up all the way. I yawn slightly and push the covers off of myself, then pull my skirt down quickly when I see it's raised to my hips. "I was planning on staying at Kayla's last night anyway, because it's closer than home. I have everything I need in my trunk. Can I get ready in the bathroom here?"

"Of course", Jonathan says, standing up. He holds his hand out for me. I take it and pull myself out of the bed. "There's a bathroom right outside the door here. Do you want any coffee?"

I follow him out of the guest room, spot the bathroom to my left, and then continue to the kitchen. "Coffee? Is that even a question?" I smirk at him.

I pull my shoes onto my feet and walk out the front door, walking through the cold, morning air, to my car. I unlock it and pop the trunk, grabbing my bag willed with clothes, makeup, and hair products.

I walk back into house and close the front door. Jonathan hands me a light brown cup. I look at the content. "Coffee", Jonathan says. "Cream and sugar are right here".

I fill the coffee cup with the right amount of sugar and cream, thank Jonathan, then take my cup and bag into the bathroom to get ready. I turn on the shower and wait for it to steam the top of the mirror, while I brush my teeth and run a brush through my untamed mess of blonde hair.

I finish getting ready half an hour later. I put on a white work blouse and a tan, high waisted pencil skirt. For shoes, I have matching brown heels, then a wide brown belt, gold bracelets, and a large leather purse. I put my hair into a sleek ponytail, hair sprayed tightly to my head.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Jonathan sits at the bar, drinking coffee from a white cup, reading a magazine in front of him. I can tell he hears my heels when he turns towards me and his face lights up. "You look great", he says.

I set my purse at my feet at the end of the bar. "Thanks", I say, setting my coffee cup next to the sink to my right. "I fell asleep during the movie last night, didn't I?"

"No, you waited until after the movie was over", Jonathan chuckles. "You fell asleep with your head against my chest, and I didn't want to wake you, so I took you into the guest room. I would have felt bad just leaving you on the couch while I was sleeping in my room".

"I thank you", I smile, then look at the clock on the stove across the kitchen. 8:45. "I don't want to go, but I have a prior obligation. Maybe tonight?"

Before Jonathan says anything else, my wrist is pulled. I turn as Jonathan pulls me towards him. When I stop, my right hand goes over his shoulder, and I stand slightly in between his legs. I blush for a moment, then it stops when Jonathan's lips glide over mine. I hesitate for a moment, being caught off guard, but I soon follow his actions.

Jonathan's hand pulls the small of my back to move me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. We kiss for a few moments before we both need to come up for air. Our breathing is heavy.

With our foreheads still together, Jonathan looks into my eyes. "I think you have to fix your lipstick before you go", he laughs.

"I figured. Dad hates me being on time. I have to be early, and the drive is still five or ten minutes", I say, taking out my lipstick and a hand mirror.

Jonathan hands me a napkin from beside him and I fix my makeup, then stuff everything I need into my huge purse and look up at Jonathan, who stands up from his chair.

"One last kiss?" Jonathan murmurs.

I laugh, then peck his lips with a kiss. "Thank you for everything last night. I loved it. I will text you after we're done with breakfast".

"Have fun", Jonathan says as I gather my heels from the rug next to the door and walk out of the front door held open by Jonathan. I smile at him as the gate behind my car opens and I back out.

Jonathan waves one last time as I drive down the street, I wave back a second, then turn my full attention to the city streets, already bustling with other cars and traffic.

I want to go back already.