Ch 5: Waiting

Legolas's pov

I lead Aragorn out of the interrogation cell and start heading towards the dungeon.

"So I know Aleit, but whose the other guy?" I ask.

"Torvaenn." He responds.

"He was the most uncooperative, he just sat there and laughed in my face." I tell him. He chuckles.

"Sounds like Torvaenn." He murmurs. I nod. We enter the dungeon and I undo my keys from my belt. I walk over to Aleit and Torvaenn's cell. They look at us through the bars. The guard stationed in front of them moves out of the way when he sees me. I unlock the door and hold it open for them. They look at me, puzzled.

"Aleit. Torvaenn." I say to them with a nod. "You are free." The both hesitantly stand up and walk a little towards me, but they exit when they see a nod from Aragorn.

"Let me take you to a nicer place to stay before you see my father." They nod and I lead them out of the dungeon and to a dining room. They sit at the long wooden table.

"Would you like some food?" I ask them. All three nod eagerly. I smile and walk into the kitchen and I tell the chef to prepare three meals for the Rangers. Then, I start to walk to the throne room. On my way there I run into Glynnii. She nods her head at me.

"Legolas." she greets. I return the nod.

"Glynnii." I respond. "We have gotten what we needed to know from the prisoners. They are waiting to talk to my father." She raises an eyebrow.

"They actually spoke?" She asks.

"Yes, and we're going to let them go once they speak to my Ada." I explain. She grins slightly when I say "ada". I blush slightly.

"You can go see them if you'd like." I tell her. "They're in the dining hall." She shrugs.

"Well I was about to go to my shift, so I don't think I have time for that." She replies. I frown slightly as she waves and walks by me. Sighing, I walk into the throne room.

"Ada, the prisoners- er Rangers, are in the dining room, shall I bring them to you?" He nods.

"Thank you, Legolas."