Ch.41: All Her Tears

Legolas's pov

As soon as Glynn sees Galather fall to the ground, she is rushing over to me.

"Legolas" She exclaims, unsheathing her knife and cutting the rope that is tying me upside down. She wraps her strong arms around my waist and gently lowers me to the ground. She sits and pulls my head in her lap. I stare up at her gorgeous features.

Her bright green eyes. Flushed cheeks. A few loose strands of hair fall gracefully out of her braid and into her face.

Her beauty makes all my pain go away.

Her hand brushes my cheek soothingly and stares deeply into my eyes. I cannot help but smile at her. I cannot believe how much I have missed her.

But then a few tears slide down her cheek.

"Legolas, I-" But I cut her off by putting my hand behind her neck and pulling her face down to mine. I kiss all of her tears away and then I lean my forehead against hers. I close my eyes and breathe her in and before I know it, her lips are on mine. We kiss with such emotion. Passion. Regret. Forgiveness. Truth.

Our lips tell each other everything.

I tell her that I should have never left her.

She tells me that she shouldn't have responded the way she did.

I thank her for saving me and I did not deserve it.

She says that she owed me and now we are even.

I tell her that I love her.

She says she loves me.

All of that in one kiss.