The Life of the Party (Emily's POV)

"EMILY?!" Jaimee shouted.

"In the flesh," I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"Patrick said you weren't supposed to be back until next month!" she shouted again and as she ran to me and hugged me really tightly.

"That was the plan, but I have a few days in the next city over, so I thought I'd come visit," I said as I hugged her back.

"I'm so glad you're back," she said, not letting go of me.

I mouthed "Is she ok?" to Pete and Patrick, and they responded with "She missed you." I felt kind of felt bad now. I mean my only sister missed me like crazy and I haven't even called or texted her. I feel terrible.

"If it helps at all, I missed you too," I said as I hugged her tighter.

She lifted her head and smiled at me. Her face instantly lit up, which made me smile. I really did miss her a lot, now that I think about it. In fact, I missed everyone. A LOT.

"Surprised it didn't happen yet..." I said.

"What?" Patrick asked.

"Well, I've noticed a thing in this family with a crapton of group hugs," I said as I smiled.

Patrick and Pete smiled at each other, then got up and ran over to Jaimee and I. Ethan eventually joined all of us as well.

"God, have I missed these. You don't get a lot of group hugs on tour," I said.

"Normally we do after every show," Pete said as he chuckled.

"Ok, well I do too, but it's not the same as when it's with you guys," I said.

"Aww," Patrick said. "It's good to have you back."

"I agree. It's been lonesome to a certain extent without you," Pete said.

"Never leave again," Jaimee said as she clung to me harder.

"I missed you a lot, sissy!" Ethan said, which made me laugh.

"Hey, I have an idea," I said.

"What?" they all asked.

"Let me go and you'll find out," I said.

They all let go of me and then I made a run for it. I ran right up the stairs and into Jaimee's room, locking the door behind me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and pulled up my contacts.

"Hey everyone! I just got home and I think we should have a little party! I was thinking around two, so in a half hour, and we could all hang out like the good old days! What do you think?" I sent a mass text to everyone.

"Count Joe and I in!" Andy replied first.

"Brendon and I are on our way!" Dallon replied second.

"Sounds great!" Spencer replied.

"Coming now!" Tyler replied.

"Hell yeah! Lets do it!" Josh said.

"Whoohoo! Partay!" Charlie said.

"Awesome you guys! See you all shortly! Don't text Pete or Patrick about this though. They don't know I'm doing this," I sent.

They all replied again and said that they wouldn't. I knew I liked those guys! After I was done with that, I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, but it vibrated again.

"Is this Emily? Like, the Emily Stump?" someone asked.

"Depends, are you the guy I gave my number to? Like, wrote it in the booklet of my CD?" I replied.

"That's me. Why'd you give me your number?" he replied.

"I wrote it in there in case you ever needed to talk. Like when you told me that you were going to kill yourself about a month ago. I wrote it in there for those purposes, just if you need someone to talk to," I replied.

"Wow. Thank you very much," he replied.

"Hey, what's your name? You never told me when we talked," I said.

"It's Jack," he said.

"I like that name," I replied.

"Jack Barakat," he said.

"Dude, that's an awesome last name," I replied.

"Haha, thanks," he said.

"Hey, you live around here, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little north, but I was only about a ten minute drive from where you performed," he replied.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"I just got home and I'm visiting my family. We're having a little 'welcome home' party in about a half hour. You're more than welcome to join. In fact, I'd encourage it so I can get to know you more and introduce you to everyone," I replied.

"You really want me there? With your family? And friends?" he asked.

"Yes! :)" I said.

"Wow, thanks. What's the address?" he replied.

I sent him the address and then we talked for a few more minutes. After that, I walked out of the room, only to run into Pete, Patrick, Jaimee, and Ethan sitting by the door, intending to spy on what I was doing.

"Yeah, you guys are still the same," I said as I pushed past them and started down the stairs.

"What were you doing?!" Jaimee asked as she ran after me.

"Secrets are no fun! Secrets are for everyone!" Pete whined.

"Are you five?" I asked.

"No, I am!" Ethan exclaimed, making all of us laugh.

"That you are, my little man," I said as I picked him up and hugged him.

"Ok, seriously though! What were you doing?!" Patrick asked.

"You'll see in about fifteen minutes," I said.

"Ugh, you suck!" Pete said.

"Love you too, dad!" I said as I scoffed.

He smiled at me and then we all walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and everyone else, except Ethan who was playing with his toys, literally sat within inches of me. Damn, they must really want to know. After about ten more minutes, there was a knock at the door. Little earlier than I expected, but then again, that does not suprise me the least bit at all.

"Coming!" I shouted as I jumped up from the couch.

"Emily!" everyone- yes everyone- shouted as they all stormed in and hugged me.

"Whoa!" I shouted as I almost fell to the ground.

"Party?" Pete asked.

"You know me so well," I said as I chuckled and got up.

"Whoohoo!" Patrick shouted.

"Lets do this thing!" Jaimee said.

"Uncles!" Ethan shouted as he ran towards all of them.

Yeah, this was definitely a good idea.