Save your Generation (Patrick's POV)

"God, I'm so freaking glad to be home," I said as Jaimee, Pete, and I walked into the front door.

"Me too," Jaimee said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Me three," Pete said as he plopped down on the couch next to Jaimee.

"I'm so tired," Jaimee said as she yawned.

"Well, you could stay here while Pete and I go to the hospital to check on Emily?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Jaimee said as she yawned again.

"Lets go Pete," I said.

"Help me up," he said.

"Seriously?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"Yes," he said as he held his arms and hands out.

"Oh Pete. Sometimes I question why I love you," I said as I chuckled and pulled him up.

"Because I'm irresistable," he stated as he moved his head closer to mine.

"True, true," I said.

"And I'm great in bed," he whispered in my ear.

"Peter!" I said as I laughed.

"Come on, you know you can't deny it," he said.

"Pete," I said.

"I will get the answer out of you," he said as he took my hand and led me to the door.

"We'll be back soon, Jaimee!" I shouted to Jaimee as Pete pulled me out the door.

"Bye!" she said.

Pete closed the door, then we both walked to the vehicle and hopped in. I drove, like most of the time. It was only a good five minutes to the hospital, so I was hoping Pete wouldn't try and "get the answer out of me."

"So," Pete said as he turned towards me.

"So?" I asked as I glanced at him.

"What's your answer?" he asked me.

"About what?" I asked.

"Patrick," he said in his certain tone of voice. "I know you know what I'm talking about."

"Why do you want to know so much?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess it's just something a partner wants to know. They want to know if they're 'satisfying' their partner," Pete stated, which actually made a good point...

"If I tell you, then you tell me, ok?" I said.

"Done deal," Pete said as he chuckled.

"I would have to agree with your statement," I said. "Best fuck I've ever had."

"Hell yeah, mother fuckers," Pete said as he threw his fists in the air, hitting the top of the vehicle in the process. "Ow!"

"Dumbass," I said as I laughed at him. "Anyway, what's your answer?"

"You're the best fuck I've ever had too. Especially that night all those years ago after I-I, uhh, lost the baby and you fucked me like there was no tomorrow," he said. "Freak in the sheets is all I have to say."

"Peter!" I said as I laughed.

"What?! It's true! You know I don't lie to you!" he said.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you?" I asked as I shook my head.

"Whatever you want," he stated.

"Maybe I will take you up on that..." I said quietly.

"What was that?" Pete asked.