Lullabye (Patrick's POV)

After Pete had calmed down, we stayed in that bathroom for a while longer, just talking things out, which in my case, felt really good, and I really hope it helped him as well. After that, he got up, then helped me up and we walked out of the bathroom, getting looks from people, but that was definitely the least of our worries. Once we got back by Joe, Andy, and Jaimee, Jaimee got up and ran to Pete and I, engulfing us in a big hug. Pete and I both chuckled a little bit and then hugged her back.

After we hugged Jaimee, Pete and I sat down and I instantly grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly. After another few minutes, a doctor came out and asked for Pete and I. We instantly stood up and basically ran over to him, Pete's hand still in mine.

"I assume you're Pete and Patrick?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," we both said.

"Ok, well Emily is fine, just sore and resting, but Jack, Jack seems to have slipped into a coma. He hit his head twice, in two different spots, when he fell. We presume it was possibly a night stand by his bed and then when he fell to the floor. I am terribly sorry to tell you that, but we're going to keep a close eye on him. He could possibly come out of the coma in a few days and possibly a few months. It's hard to tell, but you're all free to see both Emily and Jack. Emily is in room 233 and Jack is in 235," the doctor explained.

"Oh, well thank you," I said.

"If you have any questions, let me know," he said.

"Thank you," Pete said.

Pete and I walked back over to Joe, Andy, and Jaimee with our heads low. I know we're both happy that Emily is ok, but Jack... I know I had just met the kid like a day ago, but I liked him already and he fit in well with all of us... I'm scared about how Emily's going to react when we tell her about Jack...

"Is Emily alright?" Joe asked as he stood up, followed by Andy and Jaimee.

"Emily's fine, but," I said.

"But?" Andy asked.

"Jack's not," Pete said.

"Oh god, what's wrong?" Joe asked.

"He's in a coma," I said.

"Oh god," Andy said as he covered his mouth.

"Yeah, I'm afraid to see how Emily will react when she finds out," I said.

"Don't tell her unless she asks," Joe said. "You don't want to stress her out."

"Good idea," Pete said.

"Can we go see them?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, Emily's in 233 and Jack's in 235," I said.

"Well, lets go," Andy said.

I took Pete's hand again and then walked down a few hallways, followed by everyone else, until we got to Emily's room. I slowly opened the door and Emily was laying on a bed, appearing to be sleeping. She had gauze wrapped around her shoulder and by her neck. All of us slowly walked into the room and Pete and I sat right next to her, taking her hands in ours.