Friend, Please (Pete's POV)

Well, I have to say, Jack seems like a pretty cool guy. I know what Emily says, but this is so going to turn into something. I know it! I mean, and obviously I'm a miracle worker when it comes to relationships, right? Anyway, all of us are still partying our hearts out and listening to Christmas music even though it's the middle of the freaking summer... But hey, why the hell not? Christmas in July, people! You can never go wrong with that.

"Pete!" Brendon shouted across the living room.

"Yeah man?" I shouted back.

"Petey, I think you should come dance with me!" he said.

"Brendy, come on," I said.

"Peeete," he whined.

"Ugh, fine, you little five year old, but after this song, I'm dancing with Patrick!" I said.

"What?" Patrick asked, completely unaware of mine and Brendon's conversation.

"Nothing, deary," I said as I laughed and walked over to Brendon.

Once I got over there, Brendon grabbed my hands and started spinning around in circles, which didn't really surprise me, to be honest. Brendon is the biggest five year old, so I'm not shocked that he "dances" this way. After another three minutes of spinning, falling, and almost throwing up, I meandered my way to Patrick, who was in the kitchen, making little snacks for everyone. I walked up behind him slowly, and then wrapped my arms around him.

"Holy smokes!" he yelped; I loved his curved language.

"You're adorable," I said.

"Whatever," he said as he made a weird face, most likely denying his cuteness.

"It's true!" I stated. "And you know it."

"Pete," Patrick said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist as well. "You're adorable and you know it. Don't try and deny it, alright?"

"Oh, so you can deny your adorableness all you want, but I can't?" I asked.

"That is correct," he said as he smirked.

"Shut up," I said as I kissed him.

"Mmm, I-I don't," Patrick said, that being all he got out before he gave in.

And am I glad he did give in. I loved kissing him more than I loved life, to say the least. I know that sounds a little weird, but that's how amazing his kisses are. That's how amazing he is. There are few things that are better than this, but all of them being things with him. He's pure perfection.

"Aww, come on guys!" Jaimee shouted from the living room.

"Sucking face alert!" Charile shouted.

"Whoohoo!" Tyler shouted. "Can I help with this alert?"

"Yes, yes you may," Josh said as he grabbed Tyler, ducking him and kissing him.

"My eyes!" Ethan and Jaimee shouted as they ran upstairs.

"Hey, with no kids in the room now, this can be a makeout party," Joe said.

"Joseph!" Andy shouted.

"Andrew!" Joe shouted as he grabbed him, planting a big kiss right on his lips.

"Aww, Dal!" Brendon said.

"Really dude?" Dallon asked.

"Just shut up and enjoy this," Brendon said as he did the same as Joe.

"Did anyone think of the people that didn't bring their significant others or just don't have anyone?" Spencer and Charlie asked.

"Apparently," Emily said as she laughed.

"Well, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, guys," I said as I pulled away from Patrick for a second.

"You just did," Emily stated.

*A/N* Ok, I don't even know what the hell this chapter was about xD MAKEOUT SESSION WHOOOHOOO xD Idfk. Why am I even posting this? OH AND MY SISTER SAID SHE SHIPS ME WITH PETE WENTZ AND JACK BARAKAT! BEST SISTER EVER! c: