Girls/Girls/Boys (Patrick's POV)

"Daddy! Come dance with me!" Jaimee shouted as she ran up to me and practically pulled me off the couch.

"Oh god!" I shouted as I laughed and got up.

"You know, I could use a dancing partner too, little man," Pete said as he scooted closer to Ethan.

"Lets do it!" Ethan said, which made Pete and I laugh.

As Jaimee pulled me towards the middle of the living room near Brendon, Dallon, and Joe dancing crazilly, I watched Pete and Ethan. Pete grabbed him off of the couch and put him on his shoulders. Ethan was laughing the whole time and grabbed onto Pete's hair, making me laugh at the face Pete made. After that, Pete grabbed Ethan's hands and held onto them so he wouldn't lose anymore hair. That made me laugh again, but all in all, I'm so glad Pete finally got his little boy. He loves him a lot and I can tell, and that makes me happy.

"Hey guys, this is one of my favorite Christmas songs!" Brendon said as he ran to Jaimee's phone on the stereo and turned the volume up. "These are your good years. Don't take my advice. You never wanted the nice boys anyway, and I'm of good cheer, 'cause I've been checking my list. The gifts you're receiving from me will be."

"One awkward silence and two hopes you cry yourself to sleep. Staying up, waiting by the phone and, all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive," Pete sang, yes sang.

"Don't come home for Christmas. You're the last thing I wanna see underneath the tree! Merry Christmas, I could care less," I sang.

"Atta boy, Patrick!" Andy said as he cheered.

"You guys are too weird," Emily said as she walked down the stairs.

"And you're stuck with us," Jaimee said as she ran to her and hugged her tightly again.

"And I'm ok with that," Emily said as she hugged Jaim back with one hand; wait... One hand?

I walked to where I could see around Emily and her other arm was extended out behind her. I looked up her arm and at the end was another hand. I looked up all the way and there was a boy standing behind her, staring at me. Me being me, gave him a head nod, in which he did the same. I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't really want to make a scene right now. Emily turned her head slightly and whispered something to the boy, then he turned away and walked back up the stairs.

"Ok, guys, I have to tell you something," Emily said as she walked over to the couch with Jaimee.

"Who was that boy?" I asked, my daddy instincts kicking in.

"What?" Pete asked.

"There was a boy standing behind Emily," I said.

"Dad, it's really not what you think, I swear," Emily said.

"Then what's up?" Pete asked.

"He's a guy I met at one of my meet and greets the other day and he told me this really heartfelt story about how my music saved him from killing himself about a month ago and I really felt for the kid. I wrote down my number in the booklet of my CD he had, hoping he'd see it and text me if he ever needed help. I know kids make up those things all the time to try and get close to the band members or whatnot, but there's something in my heart and in my mind that told me he wasn't lying. You could see it in his eyes, dad. And he must have seen my number about an hour ago, so he texted me. I told him we were having a little party and that he should stop by so I could get to know him better and so he could get to know you guys. I know you're probably pissed, and I'm really sorry, but I feel like he needs somebody. And then when he came by about fifteen minutes ago, I opened the door and he was all bloody and cut up. His mom beats him, guys. I know that may be hard to believe too, but again, there's something about the look in his eyes and the way he was getting all emotional while telling me this that I knew it was all true," Emily explained, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. "I know you're probably mad, but I just couldn't leave him there with nothing. I felt terrible and I want to be there for him."

After she was done explaining, all of us were completely silent. I looked around at everyone, as did Emily, and they were all staring at her. There was something I felt deep down though, something that I knew she wasn't lying. She's my daughter and I know her. I know how she feels about this guy because there were a few people I've felt that towards during our meet and greets. I looked at Emily again and a single tear was falling down her cheek. I couldn't help myself, so I walked up to her, gave her a small smile, and then hugged her. Pete eventually did the same as well. I know him too and I know he probably feels the same. Eventually, one by one, everyone else did the same too, making Emily laugh through her tears.

"Y-You guys want to meet him?" she asked as we all pulled away.

"Sure," we all said as we smiled.