Air Catcher (Jack's POV)

"Oh my god!" Emily said as she covered her mouth with her hands and began to cry.

"W-Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I-I'm just so happy oh my god I can't even like holy shit this is actually happening are you sure I'm not dreaming because if I am I'm probably going to cry harder when I wake up," Emily rambled.

"Em," I said as I gently sat up, groaning a little as I did so. "You're not dreaming. I'm really awake."

"Oh my god," she said as she cried harder.

I gave her a small smile, then opened my arms for her as much as I could. She smiled at me, chucked through her tears, then practically ran into my arms, being careful not to hurt me. I hugged her tightly and didn't let her go. I didn't plan on letting her go for a long time. No one has cared about me as much as she has. Ok, maybe my band members have, but there's something special with Emily. She's someone I'm glad I met and I hope she stays in my life for a long, long time.

"I can't believe this," she said as she gripped my hospital gown tighter as she cried.

"Hey," I said as I lifted her head up, making her look into my eyes. "Why are you crying so much?"

"I'm just so, so happy. I was afraid you weren't going to wake up," she said. "But now you're awake and I'm happier than ever."

"You know I couldn't just leave you here, you know that," I said. "Especially not with some unfinished business."

"Unfinished business?" she asked as she gave me a weird look.

"This," I said as I looked her in the eyes, gently lifted her chin, and kissed her.

I could feel her smile as I kissed her. I just couldn't help myself. She's just so perfect in so many ways! She's so beautiful! The way the sunlight shines through her hair, across her skin, making her seem like a perfect angel, which she is, of course. She's everything I've ever wanted.

And this kiss. Geez, this kiss. This kiss tied it all together. It's like someone ripped my heart out, wrapped it up in a little box like a little present, and sent it to heaven. Weird methphore, I know, but it accurately describes this moment. This perfect moment. This moment I never want to end.

"Wow," Emily said as I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she said as she smiled and kissed me again. "It was perfect."

"You're perfect," I said.

"Stop! You're making me blush!" she said.

"You're welcome," I said as I chuckled, then groaned.

"You ok?" she asked, looking very concerned.

"Killer headache," I responded.

"Oh yeah, the doctor said that would probably be the case when you woke up," Emily said. "Speaking of which, I should probably go and get him. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, go for it," I said as I chuckled.

"One thing first," she said.

She kissed me once again, which actually made me blush, and her laugh. After that, she said she'd be right back, then strutted out of the room. I laughed, then laid back in my bed, day dreaming about all the perfection that just occured.

*A/N* I'm sorry it's so short :c