Mutant Mayhem

The members of Hisako's rescue party all watched in a mixture of fear, horror, and anger as Dr. Baxter Stockman came walking towards them, slow clapping like some evil villain from a cartoon. The turtles all drew their weapons, but stayed where they were, wary of a possible trap.

"I must congratulate you on your successful defeat of Project Fishface." Stockman told them, his voice coated with sarcasm and malicious intent. "You're the first of many to survive."

"Oh yeah?" Raph taunted, "Well our pal Leatherhead made filets out of your little pet."

"No matter," Stockman replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "I have an entire tank of anglerfish just waiting to be mutated. What I don't have though, are mutant turtles, or a mutant rat."

Stockman then chuckled, lightly conking himself on the head.

"Oh silly me, of course I do." he said with a smile. "I have you."

"We ain't gonna be your science experiments Stockman!" Raph shouted, stepping closer with his Sai twirling in his fingers. "We're here to get our sister back!"

"Sister?" Stockman asked, feigning confusion. "I only have records of four mutant turtles."

"She's a human." Donny corrected, spinning his Bo staff before pointing it at the evil doctor. "A very special human, and we want her back!"

Stockman snapped his fingers as if remembering.

"Oh!" he replied. "You mean Project Oracle! I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid I can't let her leave."

Mikey laughed, spinning his nunchuks slightly before tucking them under his arms.

"You sound like we're giving you a choice." He retorted.

"Give us our sister, before things get ugly." Leo threatened, pointing one of his swords at Stockman.

Stockman fished into his lab coat, pulling out a small remote.

"Too late for that, turtles."

He pressed down on a large red button and the group heard a loud chorus of doors unlatching and opening. Down the hallway behind Stockman, they could see a line of what they could only guess were holding cells opening, allowing a tidal wave of large, mutant monsters to come barreling out. These new monsters stopped directly behind Dr. Stockman, all of them crouched on all fours and snarling.

"Turtles, meet Project Dogpound, my personal guard dog army."

Everyone took a step back, Splinter putting himself between Casey and April and the mutant dogs. Leo looked at Donny, nervousness etched in his face.

"Donny, what are we looking at?" he asked.

"Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Akitas, German Shepard... basically we're looking at a culmination of the deadliest dog breeds known to man." Donny explained with a gulp. "And that was before Stockman mutated them!"

"Well it's a good thing we ain't men." Raph quipped.

Stockman smirked.

"So be it."

He let out a whistle, then pointed at the turtles. The mutant dogs all rushed forward, fangs bared and claws out. The turtles charged forward as well. Finally the two sides clash. Stockman then took the opportunity to slip away from the action unnoticed.

Raph bashed one dog on the head with the blunt head of his Sai before stabbing into the chest of another one. A third tried tackling him, but Raph just picked it up and threw it into the sea of mutant dogs.