Betrayal

It had been a few days since Leo's secret was found out. Since then, Leo had been working overtime in the dojo to make up for all the training he'd missed out. During this period, he barely spoke a word, only enough to respond to questions from Splinter and to reply to orders given. To his siblings, he remained a silent, passive statue.

It was during downtime on the third day that Hisako had decided she'd had enough. Leo had turned down the offer for lunch by merely ignoring them all, and was currently beating the shell out of a training dummy.

"Okay, that's it." she suddenly announced.

Mikey, who was currently playing with Klunk and a laser pointer, looked up at his sister.

"What's it?" he asked.

"I'm going to talk to him." she decided, pulling popping into the kitchen to grab a plate. "He can't be Silent Sven forever."

"I don't know." Raph protested, taking a minute to stop punching his punching bag. "I think it might be a bad idea to talk to him right now."

Donny looked up from his lab work, pulling his goggles up onto his forehead.

"He's got a point sis." Donny agreed, "When Leo's like this, it's best to just leave him be."

Hisako slid a few pieces of pizza onto the plate, then began walking towards the training area.

"Well, I'm still gonna try." she insisted.

She approached the mat quietly, taking a few tentative steps towards her brother. He was so focused on the dummy he was annihilating that he didn't even notice Hisako until she spoke.

"Leo?" she asked softly.

Leo reacted violently, turning and punching with all his strength. Thankfully, Hisako ducked just in time, narrowly avoiding the blow.

"Whoa." she called. "Friendly."

"Oh," he realized. "Sorry."

He then went back to wailing on the training dummy. Hisako slowly straightened up, then coughed slightly.

"I saved you some pizza." she told him.

"Not hungry." he answered, not even glancing at her.

Hisako sighed, then set the pizza aside.

"Look Leo," she began. "I know you're upset, and I know there's not much I can do to fix that-"

"So why are you here?" he asked in a dark tone.

"Because I'm trying to make things right between us." she explained, her voice a bit harder than she'd wanted. "Because you haven't said a word to us since you got grounded, and because you're not even sleeping with us anymore."

"Well I'm not in the mood to 'make peace' right now." he countered.

"Why?" she asked. "I figured after you realized how much of an idiot you'd been, you'd be clamoring to make it right. Enough to-"

"Yeah I get it!" he yelled. "I was an idiot! I screwed up! Will you guys just drop it already?!"

Hisako blinked at Leo's outburst, then felt her anger beginning to grow.

"Drop it? This is the first time any of us have brought it up!" she exclaimed. "What is wrong with you, Leo?!"

"Nothing!" he yelled back.

"Well it sure as shell doesn't look like nothing!" Hisako shouted, her eyes glowing with power as a few small household items began to float. "Look Leo, I came over here to make peace, to try and mend things since SOMEONE doesn't seem to give a damn about how much he's hurt all those around him with his stupid stunt and lying to us for two frikken months!"