Showdown

Rows of Foot soldiers knelt in one of the large open floors of Saki Corporations. The elites were there too, all five of them kneeling in the front row of the assembly. Even Hun was there, though none of them knew why Saki had summoned them all so abruptly. Just then, Saki, decked out in his Shredder armor, walked out he made it to the center of a platform overlooking the troops.

"Warriors of the Foot," Shredder addressed. "Tonight, we finally eliminate an enemy that has plagued us for the past four years."

This was met with some surprised glances. Only a handful had known that the turtles were still alive, and those that didn't know were shocked to learn it.

"For too long these turtles have ruined our plans and made fools of our forces." Shredder continued. "Well no more. Tonight marks the beginning of the end! Tonight, at long last, the turtles die!"

Now, the Foot soldiers let out a loud cheer at the call, eager for the deaths of their enemies.

...

Down in the sewers, everyone was in the middle of preparing for all-out war. Leo sharpened his swords, checking them to ensure that they were pristine. Donny was gathering up various tools and supplies that he may need during this confrontation, stuffing them in a duffle bag hanging from his shoulder. Raph was in his room, sitting on the floor with a weight set, working out his arms so he'd be in top shape. Mikey was testing out his three piece staff, getting in some practice on Raph's bag to ensure he could use it properly if needed.

Miwa and Hisako were also making preparations, but of a more personal nature. Miwa did not want to face the Shredder in the sweats Hisako had lent her, and her new sister had agreed. After a few failed outfits, Hisako came out of her room with a smile.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to someone." she declared.

The turtles all stopped what they were doing and gathered around Hisako's door. She smiled and pulled it open.

"May I present, Hamato Miwa." She declared.

Miwa stepped out of Hisako's room, a smile on her face. She was wearing a plain black t-shirt under a dark green hoodie, a pair of jeans and a proper pair of boots. She had a sword attached to her back and her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"What do you think?" she asked.

All the turtles smiled.

"Nice." Leo complimented.

"Looking good, sis." Mikey agreed.

"Looks good on you." Donny added.

Miwa smiled, then looked over at Raph.

"You like it?" she questioned nervously.

Everyone looked at Raph, waiting for him to answer. Hisako watched him with no small amount of apprehension. Though he was becoming more open to the idea that Miwa was their sister now, he was still having the hardest time getting over everything she'd done as Karai. Still, he knew she was trying, and he knew he needed to 'turtle up'.

"It's alright." Raph finally replied.

Miwa smiled.

"Thanks."

About that time, Splinter emerged from his room, having been meditating this whole time. When he saw his children all prepared, as well as Miwa's new look, he felt a mixture of pride and fear. He had just gotten his daughter back, and he knew that there was a chance of losing her, Hisako, and his sons. And yet, seeing them all willing to lay everything on the line for one another filled his heart with great joy.