True Lies

In a small bar in one of the seedier parts of New York, the purple dragons were crowded around the counter, empty bottles of beer littering the counter. Hun downed a bottle alongside dragon face, determined to drink the other under the table. From the redness on the tattooed face of the purple dragon, Hun was close to succeeding.

"Boys!" Hun cheered. "For the first time in four years, New York City is ours once again!"

His shout was met with a loud chorus on cheers as the other dragons lifted their fists or their bottles.

"The Shredder chased those shell backed freaks right outta the state, and once more, the Purple Dragons run these streets!"

Once more, everyone cheered.

"Soon, we will show every last man, woman, and child that walks our streets that The Purple Dragons are not to be messed with!"

Now everyone was screaming and yelling, some even lifting makeshift weapons into the air. As they shouted, the front door of the establishment was kicked in, causing the noise to grind to a halt. Everyone turned to see Raphael walking in, cracking his knuckles and grinning like a maniac.

"Hello boys." he greeted. "Hope you don't mind me crashing your party."

Hun's eyes became the size of dinner plates when he saw the turtle in the door.

"What is this?!" he exclaimed.

"What, you didn't expect us to just run off with our heads in our shells, did you?" Donny asked, appearing on the left side of Raph.

"Especially when there are stupid thugs like yourselves to kick around." Mikey added, appearing on Raph's right.

Hun looked at them, then he smirked.

"Just you three?" He questioned. "Guess two-fifths of your team didn't survive the trip."

"Think again, Hun!" Leo interjected from the rear entrance.

Once more, all of the thugs in the building turned to see Leo in the rear doorway, Hisako right beside him.

"You're supposed to be dead!" Hun practically screamed. "Both of you!"

"The reports of our demise were greatly exaggerated." Hisako quipped. "Tell Shredder he needs to work on his aim."

Having heard enough, Hun slammed his bottle against the edge of the bar, cracking it into a makeshift blade.

"Get them!"

The dragons charged at them head on. Wasting no time, Raph tackled several dragons to the ground wailing on them. Donny and Mikey then engaged some other dragons, not even bothering to take out their weapons. They just kept blocking, kicking, and punching anyone that came close.

Leo and Hisako were in a similar position, fresh out of recovery and with new found confidence, the dragons weren't ever a challenge for them.

"Man I have missed this." Leo exclaimed just sweeping one dragon's legs.

"Same here." Hisako told him, throat punching a dragon and grabbing him by his shirt to throw him. "I think I missed this the most out of everything we left behind when we left."

As one dragon was getting up, Raph popped up from behind the counter and broke a bottle over his head knocking him out.

"Man I've always wanted to so that." Raph let out.

Finally fed up with seeing his men getting beat up, Hun ran at the turtles. Hisako stuck her leg out, tripping the behemoth as he fell to the ground, Don took out his staff and smacked him in the face, sending him colliding with the counter. The siblings looked around at the fallen, groaning dragons as they exchanged smiles and high threes.