Rescue and Revenge

Casey's head was throbbing like crazy as he began to come to. He went to rub his head, surprised when he found his wrists connected to each other. He looked at his hands, noting the futuristic cuffs with a note of disdain.

"Dammit." he cursed. "They got us."

April let out a groan from the ground next to Casey. He looked over at her, gently cradling her as she woke up. As he did, he noticed a strange straw dangling from the corner of her mouth. That was about the time he noticed a similar straw in his own mouth.

"What the-?" he let out, going to grab the straw.

Before he could, Splinter's tail wrapped around his wrist, preventing him from doing so.

"I would advise against that, Mr. Jones." Splinter warned. "These things are what are allowing us to breathe."

Casey went wide-eyed when he saw the rat master leaning against the wall, as well as Mr. Murakami. What really shocked him was the unconscious form of Leatherhead, bindings around his wrists, ankles, and even a muzzle over his mouth.

"Holy chalupa..." he let out. "They got all of us."

"Indeed." Murakami agreed. "These creatures were quite thorough in their hunt. Whatever the turtles and their sister did to anger them, it must have been quite a spectacle."

"From what we've seen of them, they're not one to do things by halves." April commented, sitting up and leaning against the wall of the cell.

"Yes." Splinter nodded, looking at his bound wrists. "I can only hope that their situation is less dire than our own."

...

Mikey was pacing back and forth across the floor of the rebel base. His fingers were running through his hair as he grew more and more anxious.

"Oh man, I can't believe this is happening!" He exclaimed. "They got everyone we knew! I mean, I can see them snagging April, possibly Casey too, but sensei, Murakami and LH?! That's insane!"

Raph whacked his brother upside the head, causing him to stop pacing. He shook his head, facing his red brother.

"Feel better?" Raph questioned.

Mikey thought for a minute.

"A little." he admitted.

"We need to find them." Leo declared. "Traximus, do you know where Zanramon would take his prisoners?"

"While he would normally send his prisoners to Incarceron, considering who he is dealing with, I doubt he would be willing to risk a repeat of what happened when he imprisoned the five of you." Traximus answered.

"I see our reputation around there is still intact." Mikey remarked.

"But Incarceron was his high security prison." Donny remembered. "Where else would he send them?"

"That is just it, Donatello." Mona Lisa spoke up. "I do not believe they are to be 'sent' anywhere. If anything, they are to be 'delivered'."

"Delivered?" Leo repeated.

"To Zanramon himself." Traximus concluded.

A silence fell over the siblings before Raph voiced their collective opinion.

"Frikken shitaki mushrooms on a stick!" He cursed.

"This is gonna make things a lot trickier." Leo dreaded.

"Hey, it's not like our lives were ever easy before." Hisako reminded.

"So, how are we gonna infiltrate Zanramon's place or whatever, rescue our friends, and put the whammy on our least favorite Prime Leader, all the while getting out alive?" Donny proposed.