5. Starting Over

CHAPTER 5:

Harry turned on a street that had immaculate black gates blocking the entrance. He held up a card to a scanner machine and the gates opened. It was amazing. White brick walls bordered the streets for a couple feet then the charcoal road led us further inside the neighborhood. Tall green trees were everywhere and we drove past a small lake. It was the cutest little community I had ever seen. 

We pulled into a driveway of a huge house. I wasn't surprised since Harry is famous. The grass was a perfect shade of green and the sidewalk brought me to a big mahogany door. He unlocked it and held it open for me. I gasped because of how spectacular it was. Dark wood floors, white couches, beige walls, mahogany tables and chairs, a fireplace. The living room smelled like vanilla. It was so cool.

"Harry there is an extra room right?" It was probably a dumb question since this place was huge.

"No love we're sleeping together" He smirked as my jaw dropped to the floor "I'm kidding I'm kidding yes there are about 4 bedrooms so you can pick where you'd like to stay"

"Hm good I don't want to be stuck with you"

"What if you get lonely and need a cuddle buddy?" I swear if I could slap his never ending smirk off his face I would. I laughed and shook my head at his silly question.

"Well then I will let you know" I smirked and my heart fluttered. I gave him my suitcase to carry and proceeded up the stairs. I poked my head through a few rooms until I found the biggest one. It was next to Harry's room. Convenient.

"See if you need me I'll be in the next room" He winked and handed me my suitcase. I unpacked all my things but I still needed a lot. My closet wasn't even half way filled up. I had my own bathroom but I barely had any soap or makeup.

I needed decorations for my room and a bed spread and things to make it feel like home. So far it was where I would be living for who knows how long. I made of list of everything I needed. It would be a lot. I needed literally all new clothes, shoes, makeup, products, purses, etc. And a phone obviously.

"How's the unpacking coming?" Harry came in startling me. I spun around and his tall figure leaned in the door frame.

"Oh I'm finished" I wrote some more things down that I wanted for my room. The blank walls were killing me so I'd have to paint those. I also love paintings themselves so I could get some of those. I had a bed, night stand, and chest of drawers, but I wanted a desk and a vanity so I could do my makeup.

"Already?" He seemed shocked walking around observing what I unpacked.

"Harry I had like two things" He sat down on the bed next to me.

"Do you want me to take you shopping?" Glad he asked.

"Yeah eventually but I'm so tired and hungry. Can we eat?" My stomach ached and this bed was so comfy I could have fallen asleep.

"Yeah I can make you something what do you like?"

"Um anything really. I like chicken or steak whatever you have"

"I think I have chicken and maybe pasta so I will let you know when it's ready" He smiled. Before he walked out I stopped him.

"Harry?" He hummed questionably waiting for me to keep talking. "Thank you so much for everything" I tried to be as genuine as possible because I truly was thankful.

"You're welcome Skylar" I heard his footsteps trail down the stairs and I laid on the bed feeling a lot better. I was still nervous and upset about last night but getting upset over something that already happened wouldn't change what happened. It would give Nick all the power and satisfaction of breaking me. I had dealt with that too long. It was time to start my life happy.