35

SKYLAR'S POV

My heart beat started to get faster as I gained consciousness, I didn't know where my phone was or what time it was. I just laid in the bed alone trying to comprehend what was real, and if everything was just a giant nightmare. My throat was dry and scratchy and my eyes were still heavy. Eating settled my stomach, but I still felt sick mentally and emotionally from seeing my father. 

It just seemed so easy for him to move on with a new life, new job I'm sure and new family. Did he ever even think about me? Did he ever wonder about where I was in the world and in life? Did he ever cry for me? Because I know I did. 

"Harry?" I called out. No response. I turned on the lamp, then walked around the suite looking for my phone, which was on the table plugged into the charger. God bless Harry. Unplugging it, I saw he texted me a few hours ago that he was running errands for a while. I texted him saying I was awake and would stay here the rest of the day, maybe it was wrong of me to hide from the world but I couldn't go out and focus on anything at the moment. 

I posted more New Years Eve pictures on instagram and received a lot of messages about me being back in New York. It seemed as if everyone from my high school wanted to reconnect with me, some probably wanted to actually see me but others definitely just wanted to cling on to me since I am dating none other than Harry Styles, the most loved man of the decade.

I responded to a few saying I would like to meet up with old friends, since I didn't have many friends now. I even got invited to a party this weekend.