7. Shopping

CHAPTER 7:

SKYLAR'S POV

"Wake up! Wake up!" Harry jumped on my bed. I kicked his ankle making him fall off and hit the floor with a loud thud. I buried myself in my pillows again as he just groaned in pain.

"Don't ever wake me up again" I mumbled hiding under everything. I want to go back to sleep.

"You're gonna pay for that" He deviously said crawling on the bed next to me. Mm his voice was sexy. Damn it Skylar stop.

"Go away" I turned away from him. I felt the covers being yanked off of me and I remembered I wasn't even wearing pants. I mean who sleeps with pants on..? "Harry!" I yelled.

"You should stay like this more often" He winked staring at my ass.

"Leave!" I demanded putting another pillow on top of my head. I felt the thick blanket cover me again and Harry walked towards the door.

"We're going shopping in a few minutes get dressed!" Stupid peppy Harry waking me up.

"Alright" I had no intention of moving it was like the middle of the night still. The bed was so warm and comfy. That boy would have to come drag me out of here.

"I will literally tickle you to death if you don't get up right now" Harry's voice echoed in the room again.

"Leave me alone" I groaned. Suddenly I felt him get on the bed and I really didn't want to be tickled.

"You've been warned" He lifted up the covers getting under them with me and suddenly his hands were on my waist causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Harry stop! I can't breath" I tried prying his hands off of me but it didn't work so then I attempted to tickle him and that didn't work. Before I knew it he was laying down and I was sitting on top of him. Nice.

"Look Skylar I know I'm hot and everything but we just met and you're already on top of me in bed" His thick accent gave me goosebumps and all that jazz.

"Oh shut up" I climbed off of him and headed for the bathroom. "Wake me up again and I will end you"

"Sure thing honey" I grinned and closed the door. I took a shower then dried my hair and went in my closet to look for an outfit. I went with black leggings, a dark red sweater, and my converse. I put the usual foundation, mascara and eye liner on before going to look for Harry. I ran downstairs and smelled breakfast.

"Are those the only shoes you wear?" Harry asked.

"They're the only ones I have" I muttered.

"I made omelettes then we can go" We sat down at the table again, talked some more, ate  then left.

"So what do you need?"

"Like all new clothes, shoes, soap, purses, hair products, makeup, paint, bed sheets, a vanity mirror, a laptop and a phone" Harry looked tired just listening to me.

"I'm not buying you all of that" I would be crazy to think he'd buy me all of that. I am not a gold digger. I mean Nick being rich was nice but I definitely didn't start dating him for that. I don't know why I started dating him in the first place.

"Hell no you're not that will cost a fortune literally"

"But you don't have-" I deviously smiled and held up Nick's credit card.

"Skylar I hate to break it to you but that's called identity theft" Harry had a point but I don't care. We did date for two years.

"He's rich trust me his dad adds like a billion dollars to it every day. It's fine"