13. Icy Vibes

CHAPTER 13:

SKYLAR'S POV

The sound of my door creaking as it opened woke me up and my eyes met with Harry's as he poked his head in my room.

"Sorry I was just coming to see if you were awake" He whispered.

"It's okay what time is it?" I rolled over picking my phone off the nightstand.

"12:30. The group was wondering if we wanted to go for a boat ride around 2"

"You know it's cold outside right?"

"Yeah but it will be fun" He chuckled. I don't know how fun riding around on a boat will be when its -10°C outside but if it will make people like me more then okay.

"Should I bring a swimsuit?"

"Nah" He laughed then left.

"Harry! Why are you laughing?" I yelled sitting up in my bed.

"Don't worry about it. Just dress warm" His devious smirk became hidden behind my closed door. What is he up to?

I got ready by putting leggings on then jeans over that with an undershirt and a thick sweater to match. I just slipped my combat boots on and grabbed a beanie as well not worrying with makeup or hair because it's going to be windy. Harry was watching tv as I made my way downstairs.

"Oh and we don't have anything to make lunch but there are pizza rolls in the freezer" He said.

"Alright" I walked over to the freezer to find a bag of two pizza rolls. Two. "Thanks for leaving me some!" I said sarcastically only to hear him laughing in the other room.

"You're welcome"

"When are we going grocery shopping?" I asked sitting next to him.

"We'll go tonight"

"So when are we getting a tree?" He gave me a melodramatic tired expression and sigh.

"Tonight"

"What about my car?" I smiled at the fact I was annoying him. It was fun.

"Skylar chill" He groaned.

"Fine but I'll keep bugging you about it until I get it"

"Oh I know you will" We watched tv for about an hour then decided to head to the lake. It was so cold outside I couldn't imagine going for a boat ride but I'll suck it up and get sick and die. Joke's on them. "So are you feeling better?" Harry asked. I was confused as to what exactly he was referring to though.

"What do you mean?"

"Like from last night, you were pretty drunk and we talked and you know.." He trailed off waiting for me to remember and then I did. I wasn't sure what I told him it all kind of seemed surreal like a dream.

"Ah yeah I wasn't that drunk to be honest but I don't know exactly what we talked about. We didn't kiss did we?" I didn't think we had but I had to ask.

"No we didn't" Harry laughed shaking his head. "But if we did would that be so bad?"

"We aren't having this conversation lover boy" I hit his arm.

"Hey I'm driving you don't want me to kill the both of us right?" So overdramatic.

"So what did we talk about?" He looked uncomfortable like he didn't want to bring it up.

"Well you know... stuff"

"Harry tell me" I nagged.

"You started crying and then telling me about Nick and your family" Well I'm glad he was being sensitive about not wanting to bring it up.