Hurt

" The worlds an ugly place, but

you're so beautiful to me. "

I needed to break into the police station and steal my mothers and fathers file. The only thing I knew about my mother was that she was once a model. And my father was a doctor but no one seems to know his name.

I asked my adopted parents but they knew nothing meaning I had to go digging for the truth.

I'll have to call Chase up and see if he'll come with me, it's going on Tuesday night and no ones heard from Casey. Her parents filed a missing persons report. Steve hasn't been in school and Chase was ignoring my calls.

I don't know what happened.

It was just me and Silas home, he's been out in the back yard all night, while I've been up in my bedroom making a plan to break into the police station.

My fingers fly across my keyboard and I click his name, bringing up messenger.

You awake?

I chew on my lip and watch the little green ball appear next to his name, he reads the message and three dots appear.

Yeah, why?

I snort, he was so robotic at times. Like he was trained to be polite and straight to the point. He was extremely blunt, something that scared a lot of people.

I need your help

He probably thinks I'm a crazy person now. I grab my bowl of popcorn and start stress eating when I see he's typing, it's a mechanism on keeping calm but the pounds I gain say I gotta stop.

I laugh at myself and nearly choke on the popcorn when I see he replied.

Depends what it is

I snort and wipe my buttery hands on my onsie before typing back.

A crime, but I promise you won't get caught 🙏🏼

I wait patiently as he types back, stuffing more popcorn in my mouth and chugging it down with Pepsi. I really didn't understand how I wasn't obese. Whenever I was anxious, depressed or stressed I would eat. And that's basically my whole personality.

Call me.

I snort and click the small little phone at the top, it rang for a bit before e picked up.

"What the hell are you trying to say? Do you know how strange you sound?" He asks and I choke on my popcorn.

I wheeze out and chug down my soda, on the other end of the call he was laughing.

"I hate you," I wheeze out, "I need you to help me break into the police station so I can steal some files," I add on.

He was silent and I felt my stomach twist as I waited, he was dead silent and I felt my heart race from anxiety.

"What time are we going?" He asks and I felt the biggest grin take over my face, I squeal out and accidentally knock my bowl of popcorn over.

I snort out, "Thank you! And could you possibly climb onto the roof and climb in through my bedroom window? I don't care when, I still have to make up a game plan," I say.